Question!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah!

Reaction score
This is for all people! First off, take a look at the images. What body type is yours? What country are you from? Are you comfortable with it your body type? I'm skinny, Irish and I'm not comfortable.

The results may be talked about on the podcast I co-host, but no names or whatever will be used, so don't worry about that!

For the ladies:

bodyij.jpg

For the fellows:

body2qt.jpg

Well, I guess I'm closest to "swimmer" at this point, though I consider myself skinny (for my height) relative to most Americans I come across. I am seriously working towards "Ripped/Athletic", which I suppose I could reach by the end of next year if I ever get as disciplined about eating MUCH MORE than I do (and of the right stuff) as I was about hitting the gym every day this week. I don't care for built and **** sure don't care for body builder.

Bah...;-; I don't want to think about it...but ****, I wished I had a body like #3.

I'm fat. Oh, and I'm American, and I don't care. It doesn't make me who I am.

Maybe between curvy and averige.... (#^_^#). I still try to lose more weight, and do some excerises, I want to be fit.

I'm in between Skinnyfat-Swimmer type. I am not as fat as the skinnyfat, I don't have a round stomach, mine is flat; yet I am not as toned as the swimmer type, yet.

Guy here.

Ehh... where's normal? I'm skinny I guess, but I don't fit any of those pictures :p

I have a swimmer's build, but its a bit softer looking than what is in that photo

Latest posts

Back