Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mikey193

Just wondering if a friend told you. They was sorry and they take the blame for everything and that they miss you would you accept there apology?

Yes. But it depends on what it is, whether or not the trust there is shot or not. In most cases, they are probably fine..especially if it's said kindly like that.

Okiedokes said:
Yes. But it depends on what it is, whether or not the trust there is shot or not. In most cases, they are probably fine..especially if it's said kindly like that.

Ditto. Always nice when someone makes the effort to apologize.

I don't hold grudges as such but I never forget when I've been wronged. If someone I called a friend did something bad enough to warrant that friendship coming to an end (I don't mean silly arguments, I mean big stuff) then that would be the end.

I would accept the apology, forgive them, but I'd never consider them a friend again. Let people get away with things and others will begin to walk all over you when they see you are a soft touch.

It's a bit vague, but it depends on whether you trust them to have changed their ways.

In principle, you should always give people the chance to prove they've changed, but in practice, you need to make sure they won't hurt you again in the future.

Latest posts

Back