Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
Never saw that movie...and now I want to see it even less. That was some horrible acting.

dude.. that is Will Farrell!
there isn't much that he does that isn't intentional. funniest man alive!
I can understand British folks not understanding the humor in it.. but us Canadians are supposed to be better than that..

I don't know, I guess as men we just have this soft spot for women, if I think about it I know I treat them with a bit more consideration and am likely to do more for them. With other guys I feel I have to keep up some kind of front. I think I find it more relaxing generally with women and can perhaps be a bit more me?

I do also enjoy time with the guys, but it is different.

Any help?

EveWasFramed said:
I have a question for the men....

What makes you want to spend time in a woman's company?
depends.. is it a cleaning company? or a shoe manufacturer?
if something like that, than there isn't a whole lot that could make me want to spend time there..
if you mean a company that makes women.. then how ever long it takes me to place an order ;p

i'm not sure how much more serious of an answer you're looking for.. because it should be fairly clear.
women are people, and why would anyone want to spend time with anyone?
even if we take away the sexual factors, I would rather spend time doing nothing with a girl than another guy.

Edward W said:
I don't know, I guess as men we just have this soft spot for women, if I think about it I know I treat them with a bit more consideration and am likely to do more for them. With other guys I feel I have to keep up some kind of front. I think I find it more relaxing generally with women and can perhaps be a bit more me?

Any help?

LOL yes, but I meant more in a specific woman's company. :D

Ah, cos I married her?

* Why did you marry her?

Cos I lubs her and and all that stuff?

* Arrgghhh - c'mon, give me an answer!!??

Hmmm, because we can relax with her and be ourselves, have fun, enjoy nice times and cos we just keep thinking of her?

Oh and cos women have da boobs! :p

* Typical!

murmi97 said:
Could a bi, gay or simply non-squeamish man tell me what this guy is doing? *removed* And do you think that in the first gif is all he had to do to accomplish that?

No nudity allowed on the forum my dear.

Edward W said:
Ah, cos I married her?

* Why did you marry her?

Cos I lubs her and and all that stuff?

* Arrgghhh - c'mon, give me an answer!!??

Hmmm, because we can relax with her and be ourselves, have fun, enjoy nice times and cos we just keep thinking of her?

Oh and cos women have da boobs! :p

* Typical!

LOL...that's better. I like the "relax and be ourselves" part. :)

EveWasFramed said:

I am not a guy but I just wondered if it is similar to what I think would be for me, as a woman. The company of the other person makes you feel happy, maybe they're funny, or they really get you, or they can do things that make you smile, or they like talking or doing about things you like as well. I guess the list goes on amd on...maybe not all women share this but perhaps these are the basic things that make someone want to spend time with the other person (irregardless of gender maybe? - not sure what the men think.... although I think we know what Limlim's answer would be :p).

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

I am not a guy but I just wondered if it is similar to what I think would be for me, as a woman. The company of the other person makes you feel happy, maybe they're funny, or they really get you, or they can do things that make you smile, or they like talking or doing about things you like as well. I guess the list goes on amd on...maybe not all women share this but perhaps these are the basic things that make someone want to spend time with the other person (irregardless of gender maybe? - not sure what the men think.... although I think we know what Limlim's answer would be :p).

Awesome, Lady F! lol, maybe I should have put this question to the women. :p

Limlim said:
Her amazing set of.... Personality.

mhm..... :club:

Limlim said:
Her amazing set of.... Personality.

A woman could be bursting full of "personality", it is a strong suit to have but some men may find that intimidating, annoying or any other reason that causes them to back down.

A typical guy does want a woman to talk to, and confidence can't be displayed so well on the net, so find a common interest and work your way up from there, sharing your oddness with someone elses oddness is something to appreciate.

Oh... I was actually just talking about boobs. See I swapped personality in there into a sentence where it was somewhat implied as "set of" personality doesn't really make grammatical sense.

EveWasFramed said:
Edward W said:

Any help?

LOL yes, but I meant more in a specific woman's company. :D

You mean more than the platonic appreciation you might also feel towards a friend? I would say the ingrained need for approval from someone were're attracted to.

Latest posts

Back