Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
Do you support romphims?

I had to look that up. I don't get the big deal. And it's silly society even has to make up stuff instead of just letting people wear what they want.

It's cute dudes are wearing it, a lot of rompers would look better in square-ish bodies anyway since it seems like some of those wash out women's curves, so I think it works well... I'm not super attracted to those type of clothes though, but not because it shouldn't be a male thing or any crap like that.

I'll have to agree with LadyF on the pick up line thing... it isn't necessary at all depending on where you're trying to approach that person. I always thought of it more as a charming way to joke around with someone who's already a more close friend/significant other type thing - maybe because I don't usually hang around bars or go clubing where I'm assuming those are more, hm, needed?
I'm not a fan of the whole "Hi, I'm intruding your meal/hangout/whatever the fresia to come up with a stupid line that's not even creative or remotely honest" type thing, and since I'm drawn to out of the norm physical traits also usually don't fall for the pretty faces take you places thing. But, realistically speaking, in general it's much easier to not look sleazy if you're attractive.

kamya said:
Is that a yes nilla?

The fact that it's even an issue is too stupid for me to entertain. I don't care what someone wears. Just make sure it's clean and it fits.

I had to Google it. I can safely say you'll never see me in one of those things. I buck trends...just because.

VanillaCreme said:
kamya said:
Is that a yes nilla?

The fact that it's even an issue is too stupid for me to entertain. I don't care what someone wears. Just make sure it's clean and it fits.

Kamya meant it as a joke...

Ugh. Onesie pjamas. Hope that does not catch on.

Assuming the guy has adequate dental hygiene, how big a turn off is "bad teeth"? I'm considering going to an orthodontist.

If it makes your mouth/jaw look deformed or is bad for your health, I'd say an orthodontist is a good idea but imperfections are usually quite cute, and that includes crooked teeth.

*It's about symmetry, though, so it's normal for the majority of people to prefer very "perfect" looking teeth.

How severe are we talking? I assume it's crooked teeth, since you said ortho...

Honestly though, if you have issues with your teeth and have the means to get it fixed, why not do it? If part of your issues stem from that, you should get them fixed so you have more confidence in yourself. Just keep in mind that fixing something you dislike about yourself isn't going to magically fix everything for you. But, having more confidence in your appearance would start you on your way.

Personally, I'm okay with crooked teeth, slightly bad breath, maybe even slightly "dirty" teeth, but then again, I'm not that much of a kissy person.
I think my limit's somewhere slightly beyond "slightly dirty" teeth.
Ouch, stop throwing tomatoes, you asked for opinions D:

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, Meaw. If you can see what they had for lunch 3 days ago, it's a turn off

"Hmm... fish and chips, and some broccoli on the side? I see you've been drinking lotta yoghurt too."
...I had to :D

DarkSelene said:
If it makes your mouth/jaw look deformed or is bad for your health, I'd say an orthodontist is a good idea but imperfections are usually quite cute, and that includes crooked teeth.

*It's about symmetry, though, so it's normal for the majority of people to prefer very "perfect" looking teeth.

Totally agree with the imperfection part.  I think an overbite on a woman is sexy as f***..lol  I worked with this woman that had slightly longer upper incisors.  She hated her "beaver teeth", as she put it.  I thought she had a very cute smile. 

Too perfect and they look fake to me.  Maybe I'm just a weirdo :D

beautiful loser said:
Totally agree with the imperfection part.  I think an overbite on a woman is sexy as f***..lol  I worked with this woman that had slightly longer upper incisors.  She hated her "beaver teeth", as she put it.  I thought she had a very cute smile. 

Too perfect and they look fake to me.  Maybe I'm just a weirdo :D

Oh, I know someone that has "beaver teeth" too, and yes, it's adorable! Never knew I liked that before I saw it.

They're usually fake when it's too perfect hahaha

Latest posts

Back