Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really starting to despise my friends out of jealousy. All of them has good-looking and devoted girlfriends, girls flock to them. And yet here I am, good-looking, intelligent and yet I don't have one. Granted, I'm a a shy person, but seeing them with their gfs, hearing them talk about them only makes me feel bad.

I've got everything but the one thing I can't get is a gf for some stupid reason. My other friends can start a relationship within a week or some honeysuckle. I'm 24 and I've never had a ******* girlfriend, might as well off myself in the future

I think I'm going to stop hanging with the friends who aren't single. Being with them only reminds me of my loneliness

Sorry for the rant, I had to vent and I didn't wanna start a new thread about it

Instead of being envious of them, why not ask them to help you? And didn't you mention, before, that you had no difficulties having women being interested in you but you had no desire or interest yourself?

Yeah, I guess one feeds the other. I can't get any girls, so i feel hopeless which makes me unable to feel anything. So it's a vicious circle.

That or low testosterone levels, I dunno the reason. I want a releationship no doubt. That's the only thing missing, I have done almost everything else

the-alchemist said:
Yeah, I guess one feeds the other. I can't get any girls, so i feel hopeless which makes me unable to feel anything. So it's a vicious circle.

That or low testosterone levels, I dunno the reason. I want a releationship no doubt. That's the only thing missing, I have done almost everything else

If you feel that you may have a physical ailment, consult a doctor.

The mind and the body are not distinct from each other; individuals with low performance and attention span were found in some cases to have lowered levels of omega-3 fats which are used as nutrition by brain cells and that supplementation assisted at times. Likewise, the existence of psychoactive compounds further demonstrates how the body can influence the mind; while the placebo effect demonstrates how the mind, too, can affect the body.

Check to see if you might have an imbalance, which should be easy as you mention that you're accomplished in everything else in life. Good luck.

Welcome to EverAfterNow! The webs Online Dating Kingdom!

We’re new and Growing Every Day!

EverAfterNow believes in Knights in Shining Armor and
Princesses waiting for their Hero to come. Our site is
unique because we embrace your perfect fairytale qualities
and match them with other members that are looking for
somebody just like you! Our search engine is designed with
our members in mind; simple, fast and effective.

*Spam attachment removed*

Are spammers getting sneakier by posting pics of their websites instead of links? hmmm....
Fairy Tales don't exist, btw, so.....

Because nice guys are the wimpy version of the ******* archetype. Don't be a nice guy, be a regular guy.

questions for the women!

Is there a known superior brand of tampon, or are you just paying for the name if you go for the more expensive kind?

Limlim said:
questions for the women!

Is there a known superior brand of tampon, or are you just paying for the name if you go for the more expensive kind?

XD I do think a particular brand is more superior, and they are really expensive... But what's better, buying the expensive tampons, or buying more pants and underwear to replace the horrifically blood stained ones?

the-alchemist said:
Really starting to despise my friends out of jealousy. All of them has good-looking and devoted girlfriends, girls flock to them. And yet here I am, good-looking, intelligent and yet I don't have one. Granted, I'm a a shy person, but seeing them with their gfs, hearing them talk about them only makes me feel bad.

I've got everything but the one thing I can't get is a gf for some stupid reason. My other friends can start a relationship within a week or some honeysuckle. I'm 24 and I've never had a ******* girlfriend, might as well off myself in the future

I think I'm going to stop hanging with the friends who aren't single. Being with them only reminds me of my loneliness

Sorry for the rant, I had to vent and I didn't wanna start a new thread about it

Some of the dumbest, ugliest, most unsuccessful and otherwise "useless" guys have the most phenomenal success with women. Trust me, I should know. ;)

And vice versa. It's a skillset unto itself.

Oh, and there will always be something "missing" from your life. The journey never ends. Nothing to do but get used to it. :)

the-alchemist said:

Tell me about it man..... Exactly the same here infact 99% of my friends have girlfriends and they find it incredibly easy to get with women. It amplifies the lonliness thats for sure. All the friends hanging with their girlfriends when we are out and going back with them so its not often I get to hang out with my friends as much anymore... Im always left going home with my own lonely self.

ShybutHi said:
the-alchemist said:

Tell me about it man..... Exactly the same here infact 99% of my friends have girlfriends and they find it incredibly easy to get with women. It amplifies the lonliness thats for sure. All the friends hanging with their girlfriends when we are out and going back with them so its not often I get to hang out with my friends as much anymore... Im always left going home with my own lonely self.

Same here. I'm 25 and am at the point where I am watching my friends get married. Forget dating they are already married and I'm lucky if I meet one person a year to go out on a date with.

Latest posts

Back