Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
perfanoff said:
To the more shy women: how do I break the ice with a shy girl in a shop etc?

Hmm. I can tend to be shy at times. But I don't know really.. I feel as though it differs with the type of shy personality. Do you mean she's a shopper in the shop or does she work there?

Admiral Ackbar agrees. And you would definitely get noticed. Checking out a girl's rack you could at least get away with because it's just a 15° difference. That.. not so much.

VanillaCreme said:
duff said:
VanillaCreme said:
duff said:
do women notice when men are eyeing them up ?

Probably.

what about when a man looks at a woman's crotch ?

Why would you even look there? If there's something prominently visible there, it's probably a trap.

god knows ! Habit I guess.:)

are you ladies surprized that men look at your bottoms ?
All the time as well !

Sigma said:
If a woman tells you she does not want a present for <Insert special occasion>, should I take that literally or not?

I think they usually are just being humble about it.. but would totally be excited with a gift. But there are a number of girls out there who really just do not want stuff like that.

But then, who doesn't like gifts? Especially a thoughtful and meaningful one that comes from someone close or loved one.

Smokey said:
No.

It's one of those weird bruce lee psych out numbers...

Get her something you've put a lot of thought into.

ladyforsaken said:
Sigma said:
If a woman tells you she does not want a present for <Insert special occasion>, should I take that literally or not?

I think they usually are just being humble about it.. but would totally be excited with a gift. But there are a number of girls out there who really just do not want stuff like that.

But then, who doesn't like gifts? Especially a thoughtful and meaningful one that comes from someone close or loved one.

Alrighty, thoughtful gift it is then ^^
But if it turns out she really didn't want anything I'm blaming you guys ಠ_ಠ

Well if she really didn't want anything and you got her something nice anyway you'll probably get, erm.. rewarded for it anyhow. :p So don't sweat it.

Winterclaw said:
Does a girl feel as flattered when complimented by a not-so-cute guy as when by a cute guy?

What one person considers cute is not what someone else envisions. I couldn't even begin to answer that.

VanillaCreme said:
Winterclaw said:
Does a girl feel as flattered when complimented by a not-so-cute guy as when by a cute guy?

What one person considers cute is not what someone else envisions. I couldn't even begin to answer that.

Well you could begin by changing it to "Do you feel flattered when complimented by what you perceive as a not-so-cute guy as when by a cute guy?"
And then answering that ^^

Sigma said:
VanillaCreme said:
Winterclaw said:

Well you could begin by changing it to "Do you feel flattered when complimented by what you perceive as a not-so-cute guy as when by a cute guy?"
And then answering that ^^

Even then, cute as in what? Looks? Or personality and attitude? Because if a nice dude came up to me, and was calm and cool about it - even after me saying no to him - I'd appreciate more so than if a dude were arrogant and rude to me.

Winterclaw said:

If it was me, yes I would be just as flattered. But I don't speak for all women.

Sigma said:
ladyforsaken said:
Sigma said:

Alrighty, thoughtful gift it is then ^^
But if it turns out she really didn't want anything I'm blaming you guys ಠ_ಠ

Haha Sigma. If she really didn't want anything, what's the worse that can happen? You'd only get it back.. and then re-use the gift on someone else!

I had a thoughtful answer to a question then I realized that the question is bullshit.

Carry on. :p

Winterclaw said:

A lot of these questions can be answered by asking yourself the same question, but replacing "guy" with "girl" etc. How would you feel if a not-so-cute girl complimented you, rather than a really cute one?

Depends what it is really. If a person is complimenting me for something such as my photography, it has no relevance what they look like. I must admit though, if a girl is saying she thinks I'm hot or whatever, it probably would have more of an impact on me coming from someone super cute, but would still be appreciated no matter what.

Latest posts

Back