Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alma lost her spoon said:
Re: Height

Normally I have a 6 foot rule, on occassion I may make an exception.

Tall does it for me-it's a personal thing.

TML-I'm someone who wants honest & straightforward, I can't abide games of any sort(other than bedroom funsies of course haha).

Sexxy time games are fun, as they should be. lol

Nothing wrong with having personal preferences! And you shouldn't be judged for them either.

sothatwasmylife said:
A question for the women...why is it that all the sizzling hot babes that I continuinely lust after are not automatically drawn to me like a magnet....😗

Are you wearing the other side of the magnet somewhere in your pocket?
If not, there's your explanation.

"sizzling hot babes" though.. ahem.

sothatwasmylife said:
A question for the women...why is it that all the sizzling hot babes that I continuinely lust after are not automatically drawn to me like a magnet....😗

Not enough Iron in your diet perchance?:p

I'm 5'9 and I've never felt like it's had any significant effect on any part of my life. I'm not bothered about it, so no one else gives a crap either. Confidence is infinitely more important.

sothatwasmylife said:

Have you seen magnets in action? It looks like it would hurt.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Are you tall ardour?

Or are you an Oompah Loompah man?

Not umpa sized, 5'9 1/2, although in comparison to many in my age group it feels like it sometimes. The overall 5' 9" average covers all ages, including the old, but each generation is taller than the last.

Edit: why has this thread been moved from the the important threads list at the top, while "questions for men" stays put?

ardour said:
Not umpa sized 5'9 1/2, although in comparison to many in my age group it feels like it sometimes. The overall 5' 9" average covers all ages, including the old, but each generation is taller than the last.

The numbers i see has 5 ft 8 1⁄2 in as the average height in your country for the 45–65 age group and 5 ft 9 1⁄2 in as average for the 19–45 age group. If there is any accuracy to that then yes the younger generation is taller and you are average for the younger group.

ThisModernLove said:
Question for the ladies... What's the best, least creepy way for a random guy to compliment you?

Smile, eye contact and sincerity. That always works for me.

ThisModernLove said:
Question for the ladies... What's the best, least creepy way for a random guy to compliment you?

I certainly can't speak for the rest of these lovely ladies, but I prefer a random guy to hide in a bush next to my window. Preferably peek into the window while I snooze. Watching us sleep is a huge compliment.

... No, actually, just to say that I look nice, I suppose. I'm not big on compliments myself, but something as simple (un-creepy) as that can put some blush to many of our faces.

Is it better to compliment you on an article of clothing or a physical attribute of yours?

"Your coat looks lovely" vs "You have a beautiful smile" which would you prefer?

ThisModernLove said:
Is it better to compliment you on an article of clothing or a physical attribute of yours?

"Your coat looks lovely" vs "You have a beautiful smile" which would you prefer?

Personally, I prefer the smile comment. But I know some of us work very hard to maintain a beautiful, shiny coat.

nickel3.jpg

Latest posts

Back