Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
(dominate evil sex. teehee)
Ha!

But if that's what The Evil Games consist of, I won't participate. No, I'll just tell you all what to do. Because I'm the dominate of the dominates, of course.

Aisha said:
But if that's what The Evil Games consist of, I won't participate. No, I'll just tell you all what to do. Because I'm the dominate of the dominates, of course.

Don't have to convince me.

TheRealCallie said:
I'm not about to figure out what the fresia he wrote in that big quoted mess he makes....

Dammit, you made me spill my tea all over me because I laughed so hard. You're dangerous.:)

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
Women are too complicated for any questions I think. You must always play games with them. They are unpredictable. And evil as I said.

Holy fresia. That's low, even for you.

LiLeila said that.

To quote him properly:

Triple Bogey said:
LiLeila said:
Triple Bogey said:
What is the difference between a male friend and a boyfriend ?

The difference is that you don't have a passion with friend. There is no intimate physical contact. And it's no matter how he looks. But remember: all women are evil so they may suggest something else. You can't see the different sometimes.

No need to be an arse !

AmytheTemperamental said:
Xpendable said:
Have you ever felt you were not worthy of a specific men? and why?

Yes. With my husband, my self-esteem became destroyed by his cheating.

In other relationships, I believe it was my expectation to be showered by love that ultimately made me feel this way. **** clinginess :club:

What I meant was is if you ever felt a man was too good for you. Someone who cheats is not someone who should be seen as good.

Solivagant said:
EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:
Women are too complicated for any questions I think. You must always play games with them. They are unpredictable. And evil as I said.

Holy fresia. That's low, even for you.

LiLeila said that.

No you're not doing it right. You're supposed to attack TB no matter what he says. It's a game we seem to be playing lately. For a few members at least.

Xpendable said:
Have you ever felt you were not worthy of a specific men? and why?

ladyforsaken said:
Yes, in two of my previous relationships.

One was because I felt like he wanted me to be someone I'm not and things had to be done his way or he'd get mad. So it made me feel like being myself was not worthy of him. That I wasn't good enough.

The other was because of the involvement of another woman. So there was a huge part of me at the time that felt like I wasn't worthy or good enough that could've led him to give his time and attention exclusively to another woman which he didn't give to me.

I meant someone who seemed flawless

Apologies if TB didn't say it. But it looked to me like he did because it was the last thing in the post.
That's an awful thing to say, whoever said it.

TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:
Xpendable said:
Rosebolt said:
^ "Seemed."

Are you pointing out my effort for avoiding a strawman, or did I wrote that wrong?

He's just pointing out the keyword in your statement.
Also, "write".

Periods and commas go INSIDE the end quote..... :club:

That was left just for you to correct, my dearest hydrated raisin. :)

TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:
Xpendable said:
Rosebolt said:
^ "Seemed."

Are you pointing out my effort for avoiding a strawman, or did I wrote that wrong?

He's just pointing out the keyword in your statement.
Also, "write".

Periods and commas go INSIDE the end quote..... :club:

Only in American English...

Latest posts

Back