Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see nothing wrong with dating a man who lives with his parents. There are many now who do as, they are the primary care giver for their parents. If you judge a book by it's cover, then you often miss out on some really good reading..Bright Blessings ^.^ ( yes, I know the opposite can be said )

Arachne said:
I see nothing wrong with dating a man who lives with his parents. There are many now who do as, they are the primary care giver for their parents. If you judge a book by it's cover, then you often miss out on some really good reading..Bright Blessings ^.^ ( yes, I know the opposite can be said )

What if the reason is that they can't afford to move?

Xpendable said:
Arachne said:

What if the reason is that they can't afford to move?

I don't see how that has anything to really do with what Arachne said. But I can give my tidbit on this question. And personally, that wouldn't bother me either. Even if he has no intentions on moving or leaving (because of money issues or any other reason), if he's at least contributing to where he lives - repairs, heavy work, doing other things that need to be done around the house and on the property - then I see nothing wrong with him staying there. Because at his parent's or in his own, he'd still have to do the same thing.

That can be said for anyone, too. I know when I was living with my mom, I was her caretaker, so even though I wasn't contributing money, I did nearly everything else.

I think 'still living with your parents' is just a convenient reason a woman can use instead of what is really wrong with him !

LiLeila said:
You can't be shy and quiet. You must talk with people without any problems. You should be funny. You must have a job. Show that woman can feel safe with you. You should be strong, least a little, for sure stronger than her. You should know what do you want (in future or even what do you want to eat for a dinner). You can't complain. You can't have addictions. You have to be assertive. You should be brave.
Well, there is many ways without being a cock.

Women are too complicated for any questions I think. You must always play games with them. They are unpredictable. And evil as I said.

And I hear the whip crack.
Not sure if it is just me, but I sure find it odd that you describe a big, tough dominate male when it seem's like you have such a alpha personaility.
Not that I know anything. I can't decide if I think you really are the dominate or just really need to be dominated for some reason.

I should think we should all be able to express how we feel ("complain") or need guidance ("know what we what") or not be perfect nor feel the need to be a complete waste ("addictions").
I'm not saying we shouldn't be strong and brave and all the things a male typically is for a women - there isn't much I wouldn't do or haven't done and probably still will... But I'm not all that.

I get that I'm too needy and insecure. I'll try my hardest but I know that there is no way she'll stay with me. I've always been the sad beaten down addict. You raise a hand to her and I'll rip you apart but sometimes (most times) I need more assurance that I really mean something because I am just that - quiet, sad, indecisive, addict.

Would it really matter that I was raised to be seen and not heard, that what I am and what I doesn't matter. It won't ever change because I won't be good enough. For them, or anyone.

So it starts okay until I start to become too much because it isn't easy to change my mindset and I see her giving up on me and it reinforces it all, but I let her play it along until I get left behind again because it seems that's where I'll always be, because I just can't find someone who can stay with me long enough to help me prove me wrong. Because maybe they can't.

But it's hard always being strong for someone else all the time. That was my point.

TheRealCallie said:
Mhm, you and your unnecessary u's....

A bit off topic, but I couldn't help but notice this candour dialouge and I had to direct a question to you, Callie.

This neighbour put an awful lot of labour lately into being the new crime watch leader. His behaviour has changed, and it is hard to gauge where his head is. We have been keeping a catalouge of his new "flavours" of the week - which seem to be getting really colourful.

None of that makes sense and there is no question - just some spelling that is correct. ;)

We also add a lot of L's and E's...
Tranquilluze, saleable, counsellor, cancelled, acknowledgement, brunette, gruelling...

But you know it is marvellous. :)

JHK said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mhm, you and your unnecessary u's....

A bit off topic, but I couldn't help but notice this candour dialouge and I had to direct a question to you, Callie.

This neighbour put an awful lot of labour lately into being the new crime watch leader. His behaviour has changed, and it is hard to gauge where his head is. We have been keeping a catalouge of his new "flavours" of the week - which seem to be getting really colourful.

None of that makes sense and there is no question - just some spelling that is correct. ;)

We also add a lot of L's and E's...
Tranquilluze, saleable, counsellor, cancelled, acknowledgement, brunette, gruelling...

But you know it is marvellous. :)

You u user, you! :club:

JHK said:
LiLeila said:
You can't be shy and quiet. You must talk with people without any problems. You should be funny. You must have a job. Show that woman can feel safe with you. You should be strong, least a little, for sure stronger than her. You should know what do you want (in future or even what do you want to eat for a dinner). You can't complain. You can't have addictions. You have to be assertive. You should be brave.

Women are too complicated for any questions I think. You must always play games with them. They are unpredictable. And evil as I said.

Not sure if it is just me, but I sure find it odd that you describe a big, tough dominate male when it seem's like you have such a alpha personality.
Not that I know anything. I can't decide if I think you really are the dominate or just really need to be dominated for some reason.

I should think we should all be able to express how we feel ("complain") or need guidance ("know what we what") or not be perfect nor feel the need to be a complete waste ("addictions").
I'm not saying we shouldn't be strong and brave and all the things a male typically is for a women - there isn't much I wouldn't do or haven't done and probably still will... But I'm not all that.

Be a man.

You must be swift as a coursing river. With all the force of a great typhoon. With all the strength of a raging fire.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

Aisha said:
Be a man.

You must be swift as a coursing river. With all the force of a great typhoon. With all the strength of a raging fire.

Sounds more like an elf than a man. Elves are nice, too.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Aisha said:
Be a man.

Sounds more like an elf than a man. Elves are nice, too.

It's from Mulan. Tsk tsk Ames. =P
[video=youtube]

Aisha said:
JHK said:
LiLeila said:

Not sure if it is just me, but I sure find it odd that you describe a big, tough dominate male when it seem's like you have such a alpha personality.

Be a man.

Okay, Mulan. lol

EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:

Holy fresia. That's low, even for you.

I can't remember writing that at all.
Obviously I don't believe that and I take it back.
Maybe it applies to a few women I have known ?

Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:

You didn't say it TB, lileila said it. No need to take back something you didn't say.

Aisha said:
JHK said:
LiLeila said:

Be a man.

Funny but also a fairly accurate. An endless wellspring of strength, consistency and emotional stability; the 'rock' in women's lives and all that, with a simmering dark side that can never quite be understood.

Aisha said:
JHK said:
LiLeila said:

Be a man.

Well, I can't swim so I's swiftly drown. Scared of heights so I can't beat the moon. I often get called a hurricane but that has less to do with force amd more to do with me landing all over the place.
I can almost play with fire because it is pretty but it's nature is often out of control and tragic.

So I'm still hopeless. Mulan I am not.

Aisha said:
Be a man.

^ Lol!

Aisha said:
Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:

You didn't say it TB, lileila said it. No need to take back something you didn't say.

But it's made out to say I wrote it. Triple bogey wrote and then that. And then somebody writes 'Holy fresia. That's low, even for you'

Was that done on purpose ?
It's pathetic !

EveWasFramed said:
Apologies if TB didn't say it. But it looked to me like he did because it was the last thing in the post.
That's an awful thing to say, whoever said it.

I think what's happened here is disgusting, quoting me saying something horrible when I didn't even say it. It's a direct attack on me and something should be done about it.

Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:
One - TB, no one was being an ass in that comment. Christ, dude, calm down.

I donno... in TB's defense, I thought at the least that "All women are evil", "You must play games with them" was an offensive thing to say.

I never said that.

I thought it was odd, I couldn't remember writing that line at all. No memory whatsoever. But it was horrible thing to say so I thought I would say 'sorry' about it.
I haven't time to read all this thread now but some people need a serious look at themselves. Quoting me saying something I didn't - I deserve an apology from whoever did that.

I'm too tired.

Triple Bogey said:
Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:

I donno... in TB's defense, I thought at the least that "All women are evil", "You must play games with them" was an offensive thing to say.

I never said that.

Yes I know that. I was quoting LiLeila in your defense. Read carefully through the posts and you will understand. Hopefully.

Triple Bogey said:
Aisha said:
Triple Bogey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Triple Bogey said:

But it's made out to say I wrote it. Triple bogey wrote and then that. And then somebody writes 'Holy fresia. That's low, even for you'

Was that done on purpose ?
It's pathetic !

EveWasFramed said:
Apologies if TB didn't say it. But it looked to me like he did because it was the last thing in the post.
That's an awful thing to say, whoever said it.

I think what's happened here is disgusting, quoting me saying something horrible when I didn't even say it. It's a direct attack on me and something should be done about it.

Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:

I never said that.

I thought it was odd, I couldn't remember writing that line at all. No memory whatsoever. But it was horrible thing to say so I thought I would say 'sorry' about it.
I haven't time to read all this thread now but some people need a serious look at themselves. Quoting me saying something I didn't - I deserve an apology from whoever did that.

Well, perhaps if you wouldn't put what YOU want to write in the **** quote, people won't think YOU wrote it....
Put what YOU write OUTSIDE the quote and you won't have this problem. It's VERY hard to try to figure out what you wrote and what others wrote. So, yeah, sorry, this is just as much on you, as it is on anyone else.

Latest posts

Back