Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell, DROP IT. That was 55 posts ago and TB didn't say it, LiLeila wrote it 20 some posts before that. He messed up quoting which a lot of you people have also done in the past. That was LiLeila's comment and people didn't jump down her as much, and the same people who did respond to Lile seem to be the same ones accusing TB of saying it. Take a minute and check yourselves before you go jumping on someone and making accusations. Some of you are laying blame on him for doing something you've done, and your mistakes are not checking first when it was already said and quoted in response to Lile's remark, but it's all his fault for making a mistake. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Now drop it, this has gone on long enough. Last and only warning. No more, move on.

Xpendable said:
What are the most subtle ways a man can show lack of confidence according to you?

Way that he can show LACK of confidence? I'm not sure I understand what you want to know or even how to begin answering that question.....

Not talking a lot, posing statements in the form of questions because he's unsure of what YOU want to hear or something like that. Body language is a big key....lots of things. Half of which he's probably not even aware he's doing. Fidgeting and/or focusing on everything but the woman (Also applies to women, of course)

VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:
What are the most subtle ways a man can show lack of confidence according to you?

Oh lack... Umm... I don't know. Why pay attention to that?

Not sure if you refer to that as LACK of confidence.

TheRealCallie said:
Way that he can show LACK of confidence? I'm not sure I understand what you want to know or even how to begin answering that question.....

They always talk about how you can know if a man lacks confidence. But I wanted to know what are the less obvious signs he can show.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:

Not sure if you refer to that as LACK of confidence.

Yeah, I know... I'm really not with it right now. I fixed it though. Don't know why anyone would jot down the lack of confidence though.

Xpendable said:

Man, you know this isn't something I think about in men? I don't know about other women but if the men are confident and show it in their actions and the way they talk and how they carry themselves, then I'd just think this guy's confident. I don't think of the otherwise..

Subtle ways, even... if it's subtle.. you can't really determine if they're confident or not, can you? Cos it's too little to tell. I honestly don't know how to answer this question...

VanillaCreme said:

Everytime I hear how confidence is attractive and whatnot, even in this forum the word "confidence" is thrown around often. They say women can detect this. If it doesn't matter to you, that's fine, but it seemed like a big topic to just ignore it.

Xpendable said:
Everytime I hear how confidence is attractive and whatnot, even in this forum the word "confidence" is thrown around often. They say women can detect this. If it doesn't matter to you, that's fine, but it seemed like a big topic to just ignore it.

I thought this as I started reading the comments.

Most men that I have known have openly said they don't feel very confident. I don't look for this when I approach a guy. I personally do not mind, because I am not the most confident.

I find it more attractive for someone to be honest about who they are than a fake confidence about who they are not.

On the plus side,I think that there is some level of confidence that can be gained when you accept who you are, and find some passion in that person you have become.

Xpendable said:

Some things Ive noticed which made me think the guy wasnt confident:

1. Gets jealous/possessive easily/for no fair reason
2. Compares himself in a negative way too often
3. Too much self depreciating humour
4. Bragging
5 Trying too hard to impress
6. Doesnt take pride in the way he presents/grooms himself
7. Fishing for compliments
8. Nonverbal behaviour-no eye contact, hunched posture

Idk if these are considered subtle though. Most of the time, its always just a gut feeling about a person for me.

I do think its important to note that the above are only the case if its done too much. A little bit of jealousy etc doesnt mean the person completely lacks confidence. I think we all have down moments.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Not talking a lot, posing statements in the form of questions because he's unsure of what YOU want to hear or something like that. Body language is a big key....lots of things. Half of which he's probably not even aware he's doing. Fidgeting and/or focusing on everything but the woman (Also applies to women, of course)

Really? It seems pretty obvious to me that he's asking this question so that he can avoid the behaviours that show a lack of confidence.

Nothing wrong with that.

Paraiyar said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Really? It seems pretty obvious to me that he's asking this question so that he can avoid the behaviours that show a lack of confidence.

Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, really. I'm talking about the "subtle" part of his question. Half the time, there really is no explaining it. It's just there and obvious to many people, while not being at all obvious to the person.

Veruca said:
Xpendable said:

Some things Ive noticed which made me think the guy wasnt confident:

1. Gets jealous/possessive easily/for no fair reason
2. Compares himself in a negative way too often
3. Too much self depreciating humour
4. Bragging
5 Trying too hard to impress
6. Doesnt take pride in the way he presents/grooms himself
7. Fishing for compliments
8. Nonverbal behaviour-no eye contact, hunched posture

Idk if these are considered subtle though. Most of the time, its always just a gut feeling about a person for me.

I do think its important to note that the above are only the case if its done too much. A little bit of jealousy etc doesnt mean the person completely lacks confidence. I think we all have down moments.

It seems to me only 3 and 7 sound subtle. Since they require a deeper knowledge in psychology. The others are more obvious.

TheRealCallie said:
Paraiyar said:
TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, really. I'm talking about the "subtle" part of his question. Half the time, there really is no explaining it. It's just there and obvious to many people, while not being at all obvious to the person.

Fine. Although the first paragraph in your reply makes it sound like you were focused on the general question and not that part. I still don't see anything unreasonable in what he asked regardless.

How Important are Multiple Orgasms to the women of today?

In ancient days, if you wanted to be accepted as king, you had to show everyone that you could please the ladies and put the other men to shame.

Today, things are not that much different. Men who get laid, get laid a lot, and men who do not, never find anyone.

Do you wish Nature would hurry up and make us obsolete, so that natural selection would make nothing but these kind of men?

https://warlockasylum.wordpress.com...of-marduk-as-found-in-the-simon-necronomicon/

Hieros Gamos (“Sacred Marriage”): The Multiorgasmic Sumerian King-making Sex Ritual

As stated above, the king’s capacity for leadership was tested via the Hieros Gamos (Sacred Marriage) ceremony wherein he sexually re-enacted with the Priestess the role of Dumuzi, the demi-god ruler of Sumer. Without this ceremony, “he was not considered fit to rule.”

Thus, his kingship depended upon his ability to consummate “his marriage with the goddess” not once or twice… but “fifty times.” That’s right: 50 orgasms, one after the other, non-stop.

By this requirement, all Sumerian Kings had to be… multiorgasmic.

“…the high priestess, acting in place of The Goddess (Inanna), had sex with the new king to show the Goddess’s people that the Goddess herself accepted him as their caretaker and ruler of the country. Not only did these two have sex fifty times, but the entire congregation had front row seats to these fifty climaxes….”

Phaedron, if you want to ask a question, go right ahead. But please don't spam topics in multiple threads.

Phaedron said:

Considering only about 1/3 of women orgasm during intercourse, I'd say multiple orgasms aren't all that important. Many would be satisfied with just one. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Phaedron said:

Considering only about 1/3 of women orgasm during intercourse, I'd say multiple orgasms aren't all that important. Many would be satisfied with just one. lol

ya, that pretty much sums it up!

TheRealCallie said:
Phaedron said:

Most men are inconsiderate when it comes to the womens needs sexually.

JHK said:
TheRealCallie said:
Phaedron said:

Most men are inconsiderate when it comes to the womens needs sexually.

You haven't met the right men, then.

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back