Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueArtist said:
I have a question for the ladies, been thinking about it for a while now.

I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 months now and I've noticed scars below each of her breasts from the first time we were together. A comment that her brother inlaw made about her and her sister also made me realise that both of them had breast enlargements and it wasn't my imagination.

My question is, should I comment or ask about her breast augmentation or just let it be. What or how would you want your boyfriend to say or react if you had breast enlargements done before the two of you met and he realised that you had the procedure?

I love her to bits and it isn't realy an issue for me, just don't know if i should make a comment or not.

Leave it be, and just enjoy the fruits of the process, my friend. ;-).
If she wants to talk to you about it, I'm sure she will.

(I am a guy, but that's my advice.)

I am a very tall person.

Once in a while, I see someone as tall or taller than me.

And once in a blue moon I see a woman as tall as me or almost as tall as me.

The question is, if I see a woman like this walking on the street and I'm attracted by her looks, would you say I have a shot if I approach her making a silly joke, something like "at least i found someone I can look straight in the eye" or should I approach her like any other woman?

And a similar question: do you gilrs like to be approached by guys on the street?

Hmmm to be honest it doesn't bother me. Just be yourself, say Hello First, and keep your eyes on her face. Don't try to look below, you'll freak her out. Respect her, ask her where she's headed, just make simple small talk. Crack a joke once she's interested into the conversation. The first thing you say is Hello and give her a warm smile. But any woman is different, study her body language. Is she nervous? Anxious? Look at these things cause there important. If she lookes fine, than continue the conversation but if she's nervous go easy. :) Hope this helped out a bit.

Ghost Boy said:
What does it mean in dating terms, when someone says they want their mate to be a challenge?

That they prefer intensity over intimacy. Or maybe that they're prepared to change themselves to meet the other person's needs. Or that they like jerks.

Ghost Boy said:
What does it mean in dating terms, when someone says they want their mate to be a challenge?

For me, it would be someone that wouldn't allow me or anyone else for that matter, to completely walk all over them.

i like to be approached by guys on the street ...for my ego. i would not just give out my number though.. you have to try a bit harder... .. maybe i would give out my email.

Felix said:
I am a very tall person.

Once in a while, I see someone as tall or taller than me.

And once in a blue moon I see a woman as tall as me or almost as tall as me.

The question is, if I see a woman like this walking on the street and I'm attracted by her looks, would you say I have a shot if I approach her making a silly joke, something like "at least i found someone I can look straight in the eye" or should I approach her like any other woman?

And a similar question: do you gilrs like to be approached by guys on the street?

For the approaching women question :

Honestly I think that would be a nice introduction or a nice impression for me to make a joke out of a real observation such as that. It just fits and isn't really awkward if that makes sense. Now, I can't relate to that joke but if I were a tall person it would be nice. If I were walking by I might not be able to stand and talk but if I were standing there.. that would be the better timing.

jales said:
i like to be approached by guys on the street ...for my ego. i would not just give out my number though.. you have to try a bit harder... .. maybe i would give out my email.

Reversing the gender roles, I think if a woman approached me in the street I'd probably die of happiness... :shy: :p

It depends on the person I think or how you approach them. I get approached by random people while I'm working and the entire time I'm just thinking to myself..."this is so awkward.....".

Why is it so hard to determine/show/say your interested in a guy? FOR ME, its seems to be so hard for me to get answers/read signals.

I find for many women, it can be a matter of trust. I personally would not want to lay all my cards on the table not knowing whether or not I'm at risk for being taken advantage of and/or making a poor choice in choosing a partner. Establish trust, and you might find that answers come much easier. Maybe. *shrug*

I'm pretty straight forward to be honest. But I have a quick tongue as well I think not many guys will like that. This is something I'm still working on.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I find for many women, it can be a matter of trust. I personally would not want to lay all my cards on the table not knowing whether or not I'm at risk for being taken advantage of and/or making a poor choice in choosing a partner. Establish trust, and you might find that answers come much easier. Maybe. *shrug*

I can understand this mind set.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm pretty straight forward to be honest. But I have a quick tongue as well I think not many guys will like that. This is something I'm still working on.
noooo..
dont change that!
that's you being yourself and some guys DO like that. if you settle for changing yourself you wont be happy.

Walley said:
WallflowerGirl83 said:
noooo..
dont change that!
that's you being yourself and some guys DO like that. if you settle for changing yourself you wont be happy.

Oh thank you. :) My family guilt trips me about it, it's pretty frustrating.

Doubt The Rabbit said:

I think the issue here, though, is that let's say I'm a guy who has difficulty asking because he's afraid you'll say no. (This is actually the case, I'm just making it a theoretical) Unless I'm sure of the answer, I won't ask period. It isn't working up the nerve anymore, it's actually having had mixed signals so much that I'm tired of being the first one to ask. I actually find it refreshing (though usually I'm so caught off guard that I sabotage myself and refuse) when a girl just decides what she wants and asks. Even if what she wants is not me.

Guys don't care about the long term implications of choosing a partner. If they decide it was a bad choice, they simply say directly "I'm not interested." Women probably hate men for their quick dismissals, but being direct in the long run is better (and safer) than leading a person on by giving them a second chance if it does seem like a bad relationship. In general, the idea is that a poor choice in a partner can either be accepted (and made the most of, possibly) or rejected later. There's no real sense that you have to suck it up and live with something you hate. If neither of you can be direct, you run the risk of losing the decent guy who won't ask because they're not sure of you either, for a jerk who doesn't care at all whether or not you want the relationship and asks anyway.

That's why I loathe with an absolute vengeance, "He's Just Not That Into You" and its quick maxim that if a guy is into you they'll ask you out. There are all types of guys, and I prefer to wait for someone else to ask. If you're waiting in turn for me to ask, we'll both be waiting like idiots for a long time.

Latest posts

Back