Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sterling said:
Personally, I don't like beards on men....it kind of disgusts me thinking about it :/. I wouldn't say that not having a 6-pack is a deal breaker, but I wouldn't be complaining if he had one lol.

I'm a guy comfortable enough to say when I think another man is good looking or not, and I agree, if I were either female or gay, I don't think I would like my man to have a beard. I do look at guys and think "wow, that's an awesome beard" sometimes, but I wouldn't want my partner to have one. For starters, it would cause friction with mine! Or get tangled in it.

A fully grown man who still (sometimes) plays video games? I think I know the answer to that.. ;)

What about baldies?

Personally I have no problem with a guy playing video games. If thats what he likes then alright. Better than some other things he could be doing... as long as he doesnt make them his whole life. Depending on the game I might play also.

And I think the bald look works for most people, though it take a little getting use to on some. Its like with any hair cut I guess.... you get use to their hair one way so if they cut it there may be, I guess you could say, an adjustment period.

Fray said:
Personally I have no problem with a guy playing video games. If thats what he likes then alright. Better than some other things he could be doing... as long as he doesnt make them his whole life. Depending on the game I might play also.

And I think the bald look works for most people, though it take a little getting use to on some. Its like with any hair cut I guess.... you get use to their hair one way so if they cut it there may be, I guess you could say, an adjustment period.

There is a Fray now?! NOOOOOOO!

frey12 said:
Fray said:

There is a Fray now?! NOOOOOOO!

LOL :D

If i get ripped with a six pack, will i increase my changes with women?

The vapid ones, maybe. Here's a tip: women, just like men, can be different! And like different things!

I wonder.

What do women value more? Looks or personality? For women I think it's about equal. A women must look pretty nice but she also must have a nice personality. How she looks matters most for the first impression, but eventually I think it's more important that I like her personality.

perfanoff said:
I just ripped my shirt, will that get women all over me? Where to hide?

Depends how big the rip is.

aspalas said:
I wonder.

What do women value more? Looks or personality? For women I think it's about equal. A women must look pretty nice but she also must have a nice personality. How she looks matters most for the first impression, but eventually I think it's more important that I like her personality.

I think this depends more on the individual. Some women can weigh more value in looks of men while some value more the personality. Can't really speak for all women in general cos each to her own really.

Why are you women so **** incisive and after to commit to an answer'/choice.
A simple Yes or no, really that much trouble. or at least a flesh out answer instead of idk.

Drew88 said:
A simple Yes or no, really that much trouble. or at least a flesh out answer instead of idk.

Depends on the question or situation!

But I have a tendency to put others peoples feelings first which complicates making decisions or responses.

ucxb said:
Drew88 said:

Depends on the question or situation!

But I have a tendency to put others peoples feelings first which complicates making decisions or responses.

Every single freaking question, that does NOT have to do with people feelings?

That the way it is with the woman I am dealing with.

Really, really difficult to say. Can you simply ask her about it? It could be a new found pet peeve? I get frustrated at times when I ask a yes/no question and people explain their answer before answering.

ucxb said:
Really, really difficult to say. Can you simply ask her about it? It could be a new found pet peeve? I get frustrated at times when I ask a yes/no question and people explain their answer before answering.

I tried and all I get is....IDK

:\ I'm very indecisive myself. But usually because I tend to weigh out all options and I take time to analyse stuff. I know I can drive my boyfriend nuts with it. Sometimes we just think too much I guess? That we don't know what to think or decide on.

Latest posts

Back