Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Limlim said:
Do you girls have a preference for one of your boobs over the other? Like are some of you like "I sure like lefty today, righty just never seems to measure up"

lmao.. Nope. Funny though.

Why can women be so **** hard to talk to, you just try to hold a conversation and all you get is "yea, idk, idk, kinda, etc" Its even worse in texting. I try to urn the conversation over to talk about something you want and you never do. Why is holding a conversation for you women so hard compared to talking to one of your lady friends or even lady stranger?

Perhaps you've just had the misfortune of meeting women who are not great conversationalists. Or are shy/intimidated. There are women out there who are great company and I hope you meet some soon. I promise not all of us are like this :)

Veruca said:
Perhaps you've just had the misfortune of meeting women who are not great conversationalists. Or are shy/intimidated. There are women out there who are great company and I hope you meet some soon. I promise not all of us are like this :)

for sure. maybe it is an age thing? it just so **** frustrating. especially when I am not a great one myself and always have to scramble with a subject to talk about or to collect my thoughts and pit them into words

Age might be something. Girls tend to be more shy when they are younger but then some women tend to just be better at talking girly things with other girls regardless. As awkward as it is to talk to someone who isn't responding at the same level it doesnt always mean they are not interested. Maybe try reading body language? And give it time? If they are still not engaging after a few tries better to find someone else worth your time. And your time is worth it Drew88! :)

Yah its tricky. I'd say dont bother talking to a girl if she doesnt respond with a few tries but then there are shy girls who may need the extra effort. I guess easy body language signs are things like whether she looks at you a lot or smiles quite a bit when you're around.

If a girl hesitates everytime you ask her a question or seems distracted/cold/uninterested/looks away from you or faces another direction while you speak to her, then better to not get into it with these girls. But that may not always be because shes not into you specifically. Can be a million reasons.

Dont give up though! :)

Okay, there's a girl I met last week, she claims she has a boyfriend but she's been looking out for and texting me for a while and she already calls me "my darling" and "sweetie". Half an hour ago she's talking about massages, and down that topic, she says she has her man to do it for her. She's also asked me several times if I have a girlfriend, and I've told her no each time.

Okay what's going on in here? What are the actual thoughts and feelings of somebody that can act like that?

Note I'm not really interested in her, but I would like to know that type of person.

Would need to know a lot more to establish the type! She just may like to commonly use nicknames, shares random stories with you, and doesn't remember your marital status. I would get annoyed if somebody asked me about my marital status over and over again.

Like ucxb said its a little hard to tell. She could just be like that and not mean anything. Or she could be doing it for attention or hinting at something. I do know some girlfriends who are in happy relationships, but they enjoy receiving attention from other guys so they do stuff like this, though that may not be the case here :/

I think it's interesting she calls you those names. Then again I wouldn't feel comfy saying those to someone I wasn't with. Everyone is different.

I wager that it is actually the case here. As much as I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and see the good in people, I just think she's flirting with you. How far she would take it, if given the chance, who knows. Perhaps she is attracted to you but wouldn't take it further than this borderline flirt.

Thank you all :)
@okies I certainly don't feel comfy getting treated like that by someone in a relationship, it's a bit unsettling. I wouldn't mind at all if she just stopped and acted like a friend. But I'm a bit concerned she'll take it the wrong way if I tell her that.

If a guy has a list of girls he wants to sleep with, and he calls the girls "targets", how would a sensible female react to that?

Ak5 said:
If a guy has a list of girls he wants to sleep with, and he calls the girls "targets", how would a sensible female react to that?

Unless the guy is Brad Pitt or whoever the latest heartthrob is nowadays, I think I have a good guess...

Probably :club:

painter said:
a rape alarm/pepper spray

LOL - Good answer!

A rape alarm? That sounds kinda cool, I want one.

I'd set the device beside my desk at work and people would be like "hey whats that?" and I'd be like "oh that? Nothing really, just my rape alarm"

Ak5 said:

A sensible female would react as follows:

:club:

Latest posts

Back