Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question for the women just out of curiosity. I hear that a lot of women don't really like beer.

Do you like beer? Why?

*girly voice*

No, i do not like beer, it's, like, so cheap. I am a lady ya know? I have better things to do, like, buy new shoes. I mean, like, have you seen the new ... shoes? They're, like, so awesome!

(no i have nothing against women, i'm just using a stereotype for the heck of it)

TAKE THAT BACK YOU ROSEBOLT YOU!!!

Now that we've established that.

I like beer actually, the European kind. Plus the occasional stout. Though I try not to drink much these days :)

Rofl Rosebolt. I can just imagine you doing that.

Why are you trying not to drink much these days, Veruca?

Trying to keep me eggs healthy for whatever the future holds :D

Just kidding, i'm just trying to get healthy LadyF, so everything in moderation!

okay some relation tips for all you out there...

wait this is a thread for women?

noo wait!! let me go!! i didn't know, honest! don't castrate me!! arrrrghhh!!!!

i died.

Veruca said:

0__0!!

that's hot.

Veruca said:

Just kidding, i'm just trying to get healthy LadyF, so everything in moderation!

I was actually thinking "moderation is key, maybe that's why" before! Good for you! :)

Beer is an acquired taste
Just like wine and the more "refined" alcohols by the way.

EveWasFramed said:
I can't answer that. I think beer tastes like honeysuckle. lol

I've always found that a little bit awkward, as a I guy I feel I'm supposed to like beer, but I don't.

I have a question that would be very helpful to us dumb men.

What things can we do to show we care, we love you, romantic gestures? (Preferably cheap ones as I just spent all my money on a new car as you can see :p)

Actually, a couple of 'money no object' gestures would be useful as well for a different reason.

Edward W said:
I have a question that would be very helpful to us dumb men.

What things can we do to show we care, we love you, romantic gestures? (Preferably cheap ones as I just spent all my money on a new car as you can see :p)

Actually, a couple of 'money no object' gestures would be useful as well for a different reason.

First, you can read this book. If you have a Kindle, it was free on Amazon as of last week.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Love-Languages-Secret-Lasts/dp/0802473156

Once you've read that book, you can almost answer your own question.
And don't scoff at reading it - once you know how your partner gives and receives love, it will be easier to know what to do to show them you care.

So, what you can do to show you care depends on your partner's perception. :)

True story. :cool:

Not free now, but I think we did read it a few years ago when some friends ran a marriage course at church, probably still have it around somewhere. Will have to have a look as we made some notes as well if I recall correctly.

For the record I do try, she gets a foot rub pretty much every night for example, and I did not really buy a car, never mind the one in my Avatar which costs not much less than our house did, and twice the cost of our first house!!

PS I wouldn't scoff at reading it, you'd be surprised by my recent reading.

Edward W said:
EveWasFramed said:

I've always found that a little bit awkward, as a I guy I feel I'm supposed to like beer, but I don't.

That's because your beer could be better described as beer flavoured water :p

rdor said:
Edward W said:
EveWasFramed said:

That's because your beer could be better described as beer flavoured water :p

Oh no you didn't!

Was over in NZ just over a year ago, nice place.

Didn't like the beer there either though!

Rosebolt - LOL I'm imagining that in that girly voice from before and it made me laugh :)

Beer flavoured water - lollll

Latest posts

Back