Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edward W said:
For the record I do try, she gets a foot rub pretty much every night

I too want a foot rub every night! *hintCAShint* :p

Edward W said:
I have a question that would be very helpful to us dumb men.

What things can we do to show we care, we love you, romantic gestures? (Preferably cheap ones as I just spent all my money on a new car as you can see :p)

Actually, a couple of 'money no object' gestures would be useful as well for a different reason.

To me, I feel like the guy should really listen and communicate with me when I talk about something. Even if it's just me bitching about something. Things that show interest, like touch, hug, kiss, eye contact, thoughtfulness, protectiveness lol. You know what I mean. But aren't these basic things already? Which can also be missing in a lot of relationships after they've been together for awhile.

^ I would consider it if I'm in that sort of mood for that sort of thing. If it would actually happen? Depends. :)

*Starts taking down a list of names, adding ladyforsaken on it*

Good good, anyone else?

Badjedidude said:
Would any women here ever consider having anal sex with their boyfriend or lover?

That's a Tuesday for me, so...yea. Although, I do doubles on Saturday if booked in advance.

So... I'm free to get married next Tuesday MissGuided. Does that day work for you... or...?

A good business wimmin can negotiate wisely.....perhaps there are extenuating circumstances and the terms can be reviewed.

Well, I have to admit I have always dreamed about having two dudes....except in my fantasy, one of them is cooking and the other is vacuuming. :/

Latest posts

Back