Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies, why would you call I male work colleague (who you didn't know) or a male stranger 'gay' in a nasty tone (not jokingly). ????

Brian Peppers said:
Ladies, why would you call I male work colleague (who you didn't know) or a male stranger 'gay' in a nasty tone (not jokingly). ????

Because some people are nasty, hate-filled creatures.

Brian Peppers said:

It's just about any hateful word they can think of to spew at the other person. I'm thinking it's just something they say out of spite. And, not just the ladies though. Some guys would call some ladies "sluts" just to insult them.

robberrt said:
A question for all the women who read this thread. How do you feel about having sex with someone who is still a virgin in their 20s? (Or above). Can the lack of experience be a turn off?

Not a turn off at all. For me quite the opposite :D

ladyforsaken said:
And, not just the ladies though. Some guys would call some ladies "sluts" just to insult them.

Yeah, I've been called that by random guys before. Even though I've never had sex, lol. I seem to hear men calling other men "gay" more often than I hear it from women. I've been called a lesbian multiple times as well, even though I am not.

Some people are nasty and you will never know why. But they obviously don't know you, so you shouldn't worry about it.

I'm asking this just to be sure.

A while ago I was at a big party quite far from where I actually live, and I ran into an old colleague of mine (we both used to work at the same company +- a year ago). I occasionally talked to her, after we both quit, but after our encounter we've been chatting on facebook and whatsapp a lot more, usually daily, not for a very long time. She's very nice, smart enough to be able to discuss complex matters, and she looks amazing, she honestly is one of the most beautiful girls I know (objectively speaking). We've been flirting a little, but I really didn't see it as anything else than just harmless fun until yesterday. Because I didn't really take it serious, and because she doesn't live in near me (well, about a 1,5 hour train ride), I was kind of experimenting with flirting, I was more "agressive" than usual, and it seems like she's been doing the same. Here comes the core of the story;

Yesterday I was a bit drunk, I was drinking with friends and we went out. We're also going out tonight, I asked her to come today, I didn't have anything to lose anyway. She couldn't because there's some kind of village party where she lives (there actually is, I looked it up), so I asked if we could meet another time soon. She invited me over next week, i'll just translate the part of our conversation (as far as possible) concerning this for you so you can give me a honest opinion;

she: What about september 19th? (for your information, next monday)
me: Sounds good!
she: Okay, bring some booze if you want ;)
me: Sure.
she: I'll make it worth your while *kissing smiley*
me: Cool
she: ^^

So, to me it basically seems like she wants to have sex. One of my best friends thinks so too. What do you think? Usually I wouldn't post this, but to me it seems (because of her amazing appearance) that she's way out of my league.

She'll let you know when she's ready to have sex. It usually comes about when she mentions something like "hey I want to have sex" or "let's take our relationship to the next level by having sex". I'm with Eve. Don't assume anything. You know what they say about assuming.

EveWasFramed said:
Don't assume anything. Just show up.

This.

Cos if it doesn't happen, you're going to be expecting it and then be disappointed and could make a fool out of yourself.

If it happens, then, yay?

Thanks. I kind of feel like a ****** because I only expected sex... I'll just see what happens, thanks for the advice!

I've got one. I was listening to a radio show a few nights ago and the presenter had this guy on that she described as a "ladies man"
One piece of advice he gave out was "never look at her boobs, they're not even there. Unless she shows them to you, then you make sure you look!"
He explained that women notice these things and it puts them off. So my question is, do you find it acceptable for your boobs to be looked at and for how long? I'm sure a full on eyeful isn't polite of course!

Personally as a woman with somewhat of a problem in this area all my adult life, yes it is offensive at first. If guys openly stare for more than a quick glance you feel a little violated and like they're only viewing you as an object. Now my husband was smart and kept that at a minimum until he was sure he had me. And then all bets were off. But since I was already too deeply involved by then I was better with it. It makes a difference if you're already attached to the person doing the gawking. And that pretty much never stopped our whole marriage lol. But honestly we need to feel like you're near us because you like us as a person first, and not just seeing us as a pair of boobs!

It's a matter of common sense. If you ogle her boobs, she's going to think that's all you want.
A quick glance, while putting a woman on edge, can usually be chalked up to a guy being "a typical male."
I guess it depends on whether or not you want her to label you as "typical." :p
Choose wisely, Grasshoppa. :D

Limlim do you have a spybot that sends you an alarm anytime boobs are mentioned in a thread? :D

I have just 1 question to ask women about dating ..... Do you even know what you want and are looking for ?

I mean it seems when you find what you say your were looking for in a guy, you drop them like a hot rock in Hell .... And get hooked up with a slime bag, hate it the whole time, keep breaking up and going back. Then finally get away from the creep... then go out and find another one just like him !! Over, and over, and over !!

That just baffles the hell out of me, and I gave up looking till women figure out what they want. Because I haven't got a clue how to handle that.

Alienated said:
I have just 1 question to ask women about dating ..... Do you even know what you want and are looking for ?

I mean it seems when you find what you say your were looking for in a guy, you drop them like a hot rock in Hell .... And get hooked up with a slime bag, hate it the whole time, keep breaking up and going back. Then finally get away from the creep... then go out and find another one just like him !! Over, and over, and over !!

That just baffles the hell out of me, and I gave up looking till women figure out what they want. Because I haven't got a clue how to handle that.

I have a theory about women like this. It's a huge inferiority complex thing. They want what doesn't want them enough. And they like to be challenged. Anyone too interested or nice up front is no challenge. I'm sad to say this is an unintentional game. They don't even know they're playing it. They probably have never psychoanalyzed their own behavior enough to know this about themselves. It also comes down to what we think we deserve or what we're used to. A woman who's grown up in a family where her mother is walked on and berated and treated badly in most ways will probably look for a man who's just like her father because it's what she knows and is used to. Some people look for better than how they were raised while others wallow in what they know and are comfortable with. I think some of these reasons are why pretty women fall for bad guys who treat them terribly. I've spent a lot of time thinking about this because of my own Mother. She was stunningly beautiful and could have had the greatest life. But all she ever did was get with men who treated her like hell. This is how she was raised, watching her Mother live the same way. She looked for men who abused her while she reacted poorly to anyone who did treat her well. They held no interest for her. She loved anyone who treated her like a whipping post. To this day it's the same thing. I think it's truly sad, self-defeating behavior :(

Alienated said:

I'm going to ignore your stereotyping and counter with my own question.

Why does anyone HAVE to have any preconceived notions about what they want?
Why can't we/me/women take each guy as an individual?
Also, what a person wants (or think they want) can change at any moment - this goes for either sex. What we want today, might not be what we want five years from now.

Latest posts

Back