Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revengineer said:
In your experience, is "women's intuition" a real thing? Like you can tell instantly if a guy is into you, even if ostensibly the two of you are just friends?

I don't think its gender specific either like Paintersradio said. Personally, so far, I've been 90% accurate in my 'feeling' about people or situations. Some people call it intuition but I think I just pick up on certain nuances more than others. Like body language etc :)

^Yeah I kinda agree with Veruca here. I think people can feel the vibes of the emotion you are feeling given out. It's probably something that goes unnoticed most of the time...

Veruca said:
Revengineer said:
In your experience, is "women's intuition" a real thing? Like you can tell instantly if a guy is into you, even if ostensibly the two of you are just friends?

I don't think its gender specific either like Paintersradio said. Personally, so far, I've been 90% accurate in my 'feeling' about people or situations. Some people call it intuition but I think I just pick up on certain nuances more than others. Like body language etc :)

90% sounds pretty good! Teach me your ways, wise one. :O

I don't recall all the details, but there are differences in the way men and women think, I think men are a bit more logical and women emotional, so women pick up better on body language and expressions etc.

I do recall seeing a TV show about it, they had some photos and asked men and women to decribe what was happening, the women were much better at it.

Revengineer said:

Nope. No one can know that. If it just could be so easy, lol.

Revengineer said:

I am completely oblivious when it comes to guys being into me. I can't figure out if I'm being hit on or not. It's a running joke among my friends, because after the fact I always hear them say, "Uh, he was hitting on you."

So if that women's intuition is real, then I do not have it!

Nicolelt said:
I am completely oblivious when it comes to guys being into me. I can't figure out if I'm being hit on or not. It's a running joke among my friends, because after the fact I always hear them say, "Uh, he was hitting on you."

I'm the same way!

I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but do us extremely short guys (5'6) stand a chance with a woman, or should we all just get used to celibacy?

DannyBoy said:
I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but do us extremely short guys (5'6) stand a chance with a woman, or should we all just get used to celibacy?

I found out of my loves aka Robert Downy Jr. is only 5'6.

So yes, you stand a chance.

DannyBoy said:

I am 5 foot 6. I don't think it helps me much.

I know full well it doesn't help, it hinders me, I'm just wondering to what degree it hinders me.

Nicolelt said:
DannyBoy said:

But I'm not a charismatic, muscular guy like Robert Downy Jr., I'm just a normal guy. Even if I spent all may days working out in a gym, I wouldn't even approach the same level of sexyness.

To me, height (or lack thereof) makes absolutely no difference in relationships. (I will say I am personally partial to short men, though) When I was 18 or so, I fell for a guy who was probably not even 5ft tall - one of the funniest men I have ever met, made me laugh non-stop and had the sweetest personality ever. It didn't work out due to his hostile ex-wife, but that's besides the point. The answer is YES! You have a chance. Everyone has a chance.

DannyBoy said:
I know full well it doesn't help, it hinders me, I'm just wondering to what degree it hinders me.

Nicolelt said:
DannyBoy said:

But I'm not a charismatic, muscular guy like Robert Downy Jr., I'm just a normal guy. Even if I spent all may days working out in a gym, I wouldn't even approach the same level of sexyness.

I meaning it by, I'm 5'3, as long as you are taller than me, I'm good with it.

DannyBoy said:

Even if every woman on earth preferred men taller than them, the average height for a woman is 5'5. Plenty are much, much shorter. Unless you live the rest of your life among Amazonian warrior women, you'll probably find yourself a mate.

I, myself, tend to prefer men as tall as or taller than me (I'm 5'10) but currently am involved with a man who's 5'7. You'd be surprised what people will overlook when they're into you.

Latest posts

Back