Questions for the Women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
DarkSelene said:
MisterLonely said:
So how do you ladies feel about feminism and women's rights advocacy?

* Do you consider yourself to be a feminist a WRA, both or neither?
* What are the goals you think these groups should focus on achieving?
* What inequalities remain in current western culture ans society?
* Any other thoughts opinions willing to share?

If I speak for myself I'd have to say I lean more towards WRA and the fight to stop arranged marriages / child brides, ownership rights to ground, homes and equity and equal opportunity overall, these apply mainly to non western society.

- I don't consider myself a WRA because I'm not actively advocating for anything regarding women's issues, that deals with a lot of international laws and cultural discrepancies that I'm not sure we can actually change.
- A lot of the issues we see in the East are issues with nations where humans rights doesn't really exist, and in those instances it'd be really inexcusable to target issues that affect a specific gender instead of trying to make justice for all.
- Regarding females, none.
- I'm most definitely not a feminist. It was honeysuckle since the first wave.

lmao

You are definitely a man. I'm sure you are aware that most here think you're a woman and you've happily kept up the façade - but, no. You're a guy.

-Teresa

Having talked with Selene in chat I can confirm that she is female...

I identify as Donald Trump and you don't give me immediate control of the U.S then you are being bigoted and ignorant.

SofiasMami said:
lmao

You are definitely a man. I'm sure you are aware that most here think you're a woman and you've happily kept up the façade - but, no. You're a guy.

-Teresa

[youtube]x7vHvclMgYI[/youtube]

As the guy in the end says, "So what?"

^ Never saw that before.
The "so what" was good.

Now I wanna know why I sound like a man... Would you share the rationale behind this hypothesis, Teresa?

DarkSelene said:
^ Never saw that before.
The "so what" was good.

Now I wanna know why I sound like a man... Would you share the rationale behind this hypothesis, Teresa?

lol No.

Bait attempt: 0/10.

-Teresa

Nothing turns me off more than a man who argues with cashiers or waiters/waitresses about his charges. But what does turn me on is when a man shows compassion and empathy towards less fortunate or the insecure.

Latest posts

Back