Quite a problem!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i let her go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If mods are deleting your posts, then maybe you need to take it as a clue to calm down and rethink your responses.

Badjedidude said:
If mods are deleting your posts, then maybe you need to take it as a clue to calm down and rethink your responses.

I had to have a giggle about that post.
I never said "My Posts" now did i My Jedi?
I guess you failed to realize they deleted from "your" post you made yesterday onwards and my reply today.
Check your emails. You will see :)
Perhaps you should stop and take a bit of time before you reply. Perhaps read previous posts. Perhaps check your emails if subscribed even?

Death-cap said:
I had to have a giggle about that post.
I guess you failed to realize they deleted from "your" post you made yesterday onwards and my reply today.

Ohhhhh you sure got one over on me, ya sure did.

Death-cap said:

I'm not your jedi.

Death-cap said:
Perhaps you should stop and take a bit of time before you reply. Perhaps read previous posts. Perhaps check your emails if subscribed even?

Perhaps you annoy me.

I've noticed that you've failed to respond to what others have recently had to say about your situation. Avoiding the truth?

I just read over this thread and I have to say I think you guys were a little too hard on Death-cap.

He took your advice when he tried to end it and I don't think any one of you commended him for that, instead you just laid on more blame.

Also, if that woman was intent on cheating on her husband then her marriage was already ruinded beyond repair before Death-cap even got involved.

Badjedidude said:
Ohhhhh you sure got one over on me, ya sure did.
Its not a tit for tat situation. Or atleast i did not think so. I am not sure what your intentions are though and based on the next quote i reserve my right to decide on that my Jedi friend.

Badjedidude said:
Perhaps you annoy me.
Given the fact i have done nothing at all to you apart from communicate to you and others on here regarding my issue i fail to see how i annoy you.
Given the fact this is a thread regarding "my" problems i would have thought people here would have cut me enough slack and perhaps atleast tried to understand my point of view.
Members like you have gone the attack instead of helping which is not entirely unusual from my experience on the net.
Normally a young child with too much time on there hands and lack of real life knowledge.

Badjedidude said:
I've noticed that you've failed to respond to what others have recently had to say about your situation. Avoiding the truth?
This is answered in the above answer. I have felt obligated to reply to the few that are being less than helpful. Again i do find this ironic given the nature of this forum. Its designed to be a place for people to ask for help. Yet we have members here like yourself who seem set on creating trouble.
I think i may have to ignore you from now on i am sorry.

Apollo said:
I just read over this thread and I have to say I think you guys were a little too hard on Death-cap.

He took your advice when he tried to end it and I don't think any one of you commended him for that, instead you just laid on more blame.

Also, if that woman was intent on cheating on her husband then her marriage was already ruinded beyond repair before Death-cap even got involved.

Thankyou for taking the time to read through the thread and not immediately taking sides.

Apollo said:

Quite an assumption, but it still doesn't justify things.

Wow! this thread have had quite a response. I guess people love drama!!
I read it b4 but refrained my self from xpressing my opinion. First of all I wouldn't judge neither deathcap or the woman. I would not say he was used for sex since they are both adults and both consented to it. Would you guys give different advice if deathcap was a woman and got involved with a married man? Just wondering....

i see no reason to make that assumption.

Death-cap said:
Normally a young child with too much time on there hands and lack of real life knowledge.

You do not know enough about BJD to say who he is.

Besides, there are a lot of adults who have plenty of real life knowledge and fail to utilize it, making poor judgements left and right. Not listening to their conciences and doing whatever they please. Committing attrocities against those more helpless due to simple negligence or sadism.

I could go on and on about the foolishness of so called "adults".

Being a child and lacking real world experience isnt really a detriment. Lacking a coincience, and making poor judgements is.

OK...just read every post.

This is my opinion....
You are a supervisor and you slept with a married employee. NO EXCUSE. None. Nada. Zero.
Having been a regional manager for a number of years and being responsible for quite a few employees, I know of what I speak.
And...I don't really believe half of what you're saying here anyways.
And finally, the mods will delete post as they see fit. Period.
They will also close any threads they see fit to close. Like this one.

Coincidentally, having checked, I can state that no posts were deleted from this thread.

I also agree with Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back