[quiz} Vocabulary Test

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 22,400. My vocab is much broader then I thought, I was afraid I was going to do really bad. LOL

Cool Soph! thanks for sharing! I'll have to take the test after I've had some sleep. I've been up most of the night and feel like I am trying to blink my eyes over gravel and broken glass.... I

Bahhh...barely 16.000. that's not very encouraging. I was hoping to at least qualify as 'average'.

Nina said:
Cool Soph! thanks for sharing! I'll have to take the test after I've had some sleep. I've been up most of the night and feel like I am trying to blink my eyes over gravel and broken glass.... I

Sleep sleep sleep! *hugs*

24,100 with the median being 27,123. Jesus Christ couldn't even make average. Lol.

Mine was 26,600-I guess because I'm a book worm lol

Well apparently i have the vocabulary of a 15 year old with 23,500. I think i would have been more comfortable with it if i had to provide the definitions because i skipped a number of them that i wasn't positive on my definitions.

I took it again and it tells me i now have 25,000 words in my vocabulary. I am improving.

Latest posts

Back