RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
well since everyone else is makign arguement thread, i haz too as well!!!

i wanna argue about why kermit the frog is GREEEEEEEN!!!

i say it's because of weather ballons!! now if any of you guyz disagree bring it the hell on, i'm prepared to write 56 lines of BS just to get my opinion across when i could just say, cause i just think its that way.
hey just because everyone else was argueing doesn't mean i followed peer pressure!!?!?!!!!

BRING IT OOOOOON!!!

Good sir, i must argue and show that our penis arn't as big as the women who don't argue on this forum. I will now make points on why you suck and how my ways of opinion are correct.
1. Isn't because of weather ballons, elton john made him this way, end of arguement.
2. I'm prepared to skip to line 56 and guess what you said in those lines upon lines of bullpoop
3. Your opinion sucks...like you dad :p OOOOH BURN!
4. No, this IS peer pressure...idiot. Although you do secretly rule van hooligan :p but not gunna tell you that secretly.
5. It have just brought it.

(as you can see i've made my own arguement topic :D ...against myself....retarded?

very yes, but then again ALL of them are!!!
can we at least hold our pride for 5 seconds and not reply to any topic for at least a week? If you really wanna make this forum better with no arguements let's DO this tactic.

GODAMNIT PEOPLE!!! i'm the retarded member of this forum and i'm fixing it!! is this credit crunch that bad!)

D.jpg

This thread is about why kermit the frog is GREEEEEEEN!!!

Lets stay on topic please :p

Van is trying to get a good point across here (i'm not talking about Kermit now...)

I came to this site not very long ago, i have already made a couple of friends here, both on the forum and on the chat..
I tried posting a bit in the forum on different subjects. But everything just fades into the shadows of the fighting threads... I'm sick of it. I have quit posting, and rarely bother to read anything in the forum because of this.
I'm not flaming anyone. But why can't people accept different opinions and views, without starting personal attacks? Why aren't the mods stopping this bullshit of people ruining for the ones that try to enjoy this great site?

I spend some time in a completely different forum. The admin there created a 'mature discussion' space. Where any discussions on religion, abortion, politics.... would belong. It was warned from the start that this place would be heavily mod'ed. And any form of personal attacks would be deleted, and the people would get warnings that led to banning. And this worked!!
The first few days a couple of people got short term bans, after that we had mature discussions on any topic, whithout the personal attacks! Everybody started to respect the others opinions, even if they strongly disagreed. They would discuss, like ADULTS, but still keep it clean!

I am somewhat ashamed to say, that I have gone back there, instead of hanging out here so much. Which is sad, because this could be such a great place...

OK, I have said mine. Let the flaming begin!!!!!!!
Mods, if I have said something here that deserves flaming and hatred, please let me know. If not, please take what I have said into concideration.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back