Rainbows are not real!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IVIZ

Reaction score
Just admit it, they dont truly exist. Everyone doesn't want to hear this and takes it to the heart like the discovered Santa Claus isn't real lol.

God!!! Why do we fool ourselfs just so we wont be inconvenient somehow.

If you mean they aren't tangible then ya. I've never heard of someone touching one. I think they're just an illusion of light buy hey what do I know.

I've been to the end of a rainbow... I climbed the rainbow from end to end (purple was the most slippery color, by the way).

And all that I found once I reached the far end was a receipt from Bennigan's.

BUT THEY ARE REAL, DAMMIT!! I TELLS YOUUU!!!

I have an Irish friend... There is a pot of gold at the end. He gave me a pot.

no they aren't but unicorns are ~*~*~*

16lh9xy.jpg

HAHAHA, this is great, just what I thought would happen, you guys just gobble up my trap. lol!!!

No but in a serious note. RAINBOWS ARE NOT REAL!!!!!!

[yt/]MX0D4oZwCsA[yt]

HAHAHAHAHA

**** it I cant do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once, I was driving down the highway and it was raining too hard for me to see anymore. So I pulled over and waited in a parking lot. I looked over and was like, "Oh my gosh, no way!" The end (or beginning?) of a huge rainbow was about seven feet from us. I didn't even know that was possible. Thought I was seeing things, but my mom and kid saw it, too. That's got to be one of those "once in a lifetime" things.

IVIZ said:
HAHAHA, this is great, just what I thought would happen, you guys just gobble up my trap. lol!!!

I SEENT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Hahaha.. :p yuss indeedy.

nerdy said:
Once, I was driving down the highway and it was raining too hard for me to see anymore. So I pulled over and waited in a parking lot. I looked over and was like, "Oh my gosh, no way!" The end (or beginning?) of a huge rainbow was about seven feet from us. I didn't even know that was possible. Thought I was seeing things, but my mom and kid saw it, too. That's got to be one of those "once in a lifetime" things.

NERDY! I be jealous! :O Wow... that does sound like a once-in-a-lifetime thing!

IVIZ said:

Orly now?! -___-
<~~~ believes in Skittles=rainbows=unicorns= .... ummm yea.
>_>
<_<

tehdreamer said:
Wtf? Forget rainbows! Santa isn't real!!!? :(

OMG! Don't go there! Who's been eating all those **** cookies?:p:D
I can't even ponder the existence of the rainbows now....*trembles*

Latest posts

Back