Ramen!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

I think I am going to write a ramen cookbook with 365 recipes for ramen noodles- that's one for every day of the year, starting with today's lunch: Spicy Peanut Noodles.

Behold!

Peanutnoodles.jpg

nerdygirl said:
I remember somebody I knew was going to do that once... I wonder what ever happened there.

If she (or he) is anything like me, perhaps she (or he) got distracted. I am bad that way. It's like I'm working hard at something and then "Oooh, something shiny, look!" and I'm off.

*chuckle* Maybe. Or maybe too hard to publish. I haven't spoken to the person in ages. I just remember giving a recipe for ramen with beef and scallion.

nerdygirl said:
*chuckle* Maybe. Or maybe too hard to publish. I haven't spoken to the person in ages. I just remember giving a recipe for ramen with beef and scallion.

It might indeed be too hard to publish, but omg have you SEEN some of the cookbooks out there? For the love of God, Sandra Lee has a cookbook (or two) out and the woman can not seem to be able to cook. There is certainly no evidence of her cooking skills on her show.

Also? Beef and scallions with ramen? YUM.

Cheaptrick dont worry about continuity. Please. Just...keep at it and eventually it'll get done. You dont have to do a recipe every day. :)

Making a book with one recipe a day wouldn't really be that hard. Just start asking everybody you know for how they like to fix up ramen noodles or how they use ramen noodles to make other dishes. Keep each recipe you collect, and before you know it, you'll have over a thousand of them to pick from.

I ate way too much ramen in college. Then I was spoiled eating almost daily at all the noodle houses and dim sum joints scattered around the "International District" of Seattle. I just can't eat the packaged stuff now.

Oh Knight knows the recipe of Spicy Korean Ramen. Should ask him lol

Spicy Korean ramen? Throw some kimchee in there! Oh, and if you don't use the whole seasoning packet, a little fermented bean paste.

I don't really eat a lot of ramen these days because of the sodium... but after this, I had to make some for lunch. Yum!! I would have taken a picture, but I think some people might get grossed out about the Korean side dish I chose.

I add spaghetti sauce or gravy to Ramen noodles. My mom loves when I add something to it. Even left over pieces of chicken or roast beef is good. Or some vegetables.

Latest posts

Back