Randomness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triste

Reaction score
Sometimes I photograph randomly during the day. The quality sucks though since most of them are taken with my phone :)

These for now:

dsc02895g.jpg

dsc02900g.jpg

dsc02899g.jpg

dsc02906a.jpg

dsc02903s.jpg

With the exception of one that looks out of focus those are some pretty **** good pictures. If you didn't say they were taken with your phone I would have never guessed it. Have you seen some of the wicked cool stuff people are doing with phones these days? Boggles the mind. Pictures like these makes me want to upgrade my phone, it takes shitty pictures. Yours, no.

Looove these pictures! very artistic! I especially love the last one, would love to see the bottom half of those trees.. lovely!

Sci-Fi said:
With the exception of one that looks out of focus those are some pretty **** good pictures. If you didn't say they were taken with your phone I would have never guessed it. Have you seen some of the wicked cool stuff people are doing with phones these days? Boggles the mind. Pictures like these makes me want to upgrade my phone, it takes shitty pictures. Yours, no.

my phone is only 5 mp actually but I guess the pics came out alright.. yeah some phone cams out there have quality like actual cameras you shoulde definitely get one.

Latest posts

Back