Rate and comment on the user's avatar above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like wolves. I like the way they look. I like the way they hunt. But I wouldn't trust one enough to cuddle it. Heck, I couldn't even cuddle a Labrador without imagining it tearing my throat out. lol.

She could also be an exotic dancer. But maybe one who moonlights as an assassin.

What’s a bite or two when the reward is a nice wolf friend. 😌
Exotic dancer? Hmm. I do love to dance. 🤓

Beautiful. Always reminds me of Mortal Kombat (I have a big obsession with Mileena). Also reminds me that I own face masks, but have yet to use them during the cold weather.

Your Avatar always makes me smile Danielle....it has mischievous written on its grin.

My daughter used to collect anything "pig" ...and she still has a poster at the top of her stairs even though she hasn't been at home for years. It's a very chubby pig looking over it's shoulder saying " are you looking at my bum?!" Still makes me laugh after all of these years.

That horse is looking at the cameraman and thinking 'I'll give you five seconds to get that camera out of my face...'.

Joturbo's neighbour🤡wrote:^^^he meant the avatar not the girl..^^^^^^

Is that the beach you've been blathering on about....is that why you can't be arsed to get out of bed and work..you'd rather be there?

At first glance the girl in the photo looked like my sister's girlfriend.

I'll continue the game - nice view of a beach!

That mutant dog/wolf thingy is just what I need.
You got my back bro? I got yours. 

Btw: unsure of what gif to use really.

Latest posts

Back