Read this!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksentije

Reaction score
Here a book: mary mcclure goulding and robert L. Goulding not to worry
That is such a good book and it talks about worries... but ALSO a lot about the loneliness etc. How to accept who you are..

I just wanted to put that stuff out there so BUY THAT BOOK it is WORTH IT! It wasn't that expencive when i bought it. I think that is the one, i baught one in my language so i hope i guessed the book properly...

Anyways here are some basic things that are very important...

You learn how to start trusting people, how to accept yourself...
Go to a mirror and start studiyng your face.. and just tell to yourself.
HELLO FRIEND I Will accept you for who you are and i will learn to live with you.

A lot of things have happened in the past which effect your present time and you don't even know it.

If you KNOW that you don't trust people and don't open up to them then something has happened in the past to cause you to stop trusting anyone.

WHAT I SUGGEST IS! Go to a therapist or a psychologist, just talk to them and tell them all your worries. It really helps to know someone listens etc.

ALSO

Know this.. i just read that yesterday! Living alone is okay, you can live alone and have partners and friends but it is okay to live alone as long as you except it, and you tell yourself that YOU WANT TO LIVE ALONE AND YOU LIKE IT! Don't force yourself, don't listen to others....

I just wanted to put that out there. THis book helped me a lot and i hope it will help you guys too....

My problem is that i am fat and i have long hair, i figured i should cut my hair so people will like me more, WRONG! Be what you want to be, and KNOW that you will not and i quote XD find anyone if you stay in your place and wait for love or someone to come to you. GET ACTIVATED! Find a group to talk about certain things, you can find a group therapy etc. The only person who you can find by waiting in your place is a burglar or a pizza guy!

Read the book! IT IS GREAT! And KNOW that you can and should live the way you like, and there is someone out there looking for you, you have to look for them too!

Another thing, if you think that you are wasting your life in one place etc. and no one will ever love you GET ACTIVATED!

Work and save and get enough money to either move or start school again, college or something DO WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR LIFE!

If you dreamed of being a child psychologist THEN GO STUDY THAT! But don't just sit and tell yourself I CAN'T!

If tears solved your problems we would all be crying constantly. Don't let that BAD ASS MOTHER ****** inside you win! And whenever you feel depressed or sad stand up and YELL AT YOURSELF!

Think of every single swear word you can and tell yourself...

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! I will not be sad because of you! And i want you to leave now! I WILL NOT BE SAD AND LONELY AND A FAILURE! YOU WILL NOT BEAT ME!

Sounds stupid? Sure as hell sounds LESS STUPID then sitting around crying and telling you can't do something.

Reward yourself, if you do something right just tell yourself I WILL BUY ME SOMETHING I LIKE!

Know that you can't quit, if you quit then you quit lol

Never stop fighting, there is a reason for everything and even for your loneliness... and maybe you were meant to read this thread and post and do something, maybe the right person is just waiting around the corner and you don't even know it, distant ass corner but GO AND CHECK IT OUT!!!

Become something you dreamed of! And don't stop trying until you get to where you want...

If you think someone will find you crying and tell you DON'T CRY I WILL LOVE YOU, then you are wrong! You are only tormenting yourself...

If you think you wasted your life... THEN LIVE!

There was an 70ish year old woman who felt lonely and wanted to kill herself... thankfully she went on a therapy group and she got better, she met people and she even applied for a newspaper job, when she got to 80 years of age she had a huge party, and she told everyone that she didn't even have the time to think about suicide so they should put up a party for her 90th birthday..

Don't you dare reaching for that sad song link... we all do it, just to make us feel more sad. It will not help, you can cry all day long, that will not bring you a better life.

No one will come at this point, GET UP! and tell yourself you will not quit!
The only person who will come is YOU!
And it is time you came to yourself, and tell yourself to FIGHT!

You are just as important as everyone else, you have been brought to this world for a reason! And don't you ever think for a second someone is more important then you, you are just as important as everyone else!

Think of a scene in the past, when you were ignored by either your family or friends, and change it!

Think of yourself getting up and saying to them...

LISTEN TO ME! I AM JUST AS IMPORTANT AS YOU! This is not some contest and I am just as important as everyone else and you should respect me!

Change the scenario to a better outcome and feel better and important about yourself.

I got most of this stuff from the book i mentioned so i suggest you get it as soon as you can because it is truly amazing!!!!

Latest posts

Back