Really?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My aholes neighbors continually toss their card board boxes into the community trash bin instead of putting them into the recycle containers. They don't even break them down so it fills up the bin. So, I take them out of the trash, break them down, and put them into the recycle bin. What the hell am I thinking? I'm a stupid whimpy jack ass for doing that. I should just keep piling on garbage and let it flow over onto the ground.

So, I take them out of the trash, break them down, and put them into the recycle bin. What the hell am I thinking
I see this at work, and I have no clue why it's so very hard to break down boxes. I'm no Captain Planet, but common sense people. In this example, less does equal more.

the poor teacher hangs their head, knowing no one will reply...at least they have their booze after the bell...

Alpha male? There are no guns, generic tattoos, and anything that makes them not have the Napoleon complex.

Also...I do love how Fridays and Saturdays the lonely aren't so lonely. That long game has to be tiring

Latest posts

Back