Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, because I suffer from loneliness and depression and other things. I have no friends in the real world and although I tried to build friendships, I failed many times for several reasons. I often feel desperate about the situation and I often struggle with thinking, that I am a real burden for society and for the social system. That is, why I also struggle with suicidal ideas. It's hard to convince me, that there is a reason for me to live.

Melli12..I suck at copy and paste. But I get where you're coming from. I have no tangible friends. I suffer from the same inflections. I came here and it's not so chaotic as chat rooms. Not suggesting this at all. But by Thursday I have to commit financially to adult community classes, as per order of my realitively new therapist. Spendthrift that I am, I will follow through. I also disclose this about 5 years into the work I've put in. But, it's not as if I don't recall with astute clarity how hard every step was. I'd be glad to just have innocuous conversations with you about anything, if it helps you find your footing.

>Hey, psycho, sit on the sidelines< But >Hey also psycho, why?< No, you're right. It would cause Spock to tragically aneurysm looking for the logic

I'm a sarcastic *******, and I read random posts, and ****, but we do tend to all be the flock of a feather type. No meaning other than a notice of patterns.

This is probably hypocritical...so I'll limit my characters. So many journal entries, they form paragraphs. I *****, as I'm wont to do. But concise is actually much more amiable. I don't have much today, tomorrow might yield more, I'll have to wait and see. But, is there a reason for this? Not really, just wanted to type something

To add to my own rhetoric, I hope you few are exchanging personal conversations, otherwise you're as bored as I

I came here because I was lonely. I'm still here 12 years later, lol. Fortunately, there has been a healthy amount of respite, during that time, from a lonely life..

Other than that, I suppose I'm here because it's familiar and a place I can sort of scream out into the void, with the far chance maybe a few people might hear me. :p

This is stupid, but, I got all 6 paintings from Cat Burglar. I loved the throwback to the old Looney Toons, ya know, before everything had to be edited, because children for some reason think you can shoot yourself and live, fall off a cliff and live, and, whatever other dumb honeysuckle these most precious of the winter precipitation need to be protected from. Huh. Look at that, a rant in its purest form. Good for me

Jeepers, I should have a reason. Things are chaotic in many spheres. I don't though. Well, everyone gets tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back