Relationships are just a battle of Ego's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
But to be honest, I just don't care enough to write a personal diatribe against you, so here is a complaint letter from an online automatic complaint generator. Enjoy. :D

That does make it so much easier. I assume you have a better idea than i do in what prompted that comment. Appeared pretty off the wall to me.

[youtube]XCpPEnwQe3Q[/youtube]

[youtube]3KOPil9ABUg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]6D76CwuLtCs&feature=related[/youtube]

it should be obvious that "Bad"jedidude is the hypocritical generalizer (even tho he is bitching and wining about it in this thread), i.e., his constant and overt hatred toward emo's.

i have nothing against emo's whatsoever.

it was a simple, and what i would think an obvious point lol.

and lol, you think your such a 'man' "bad"jedidude. trust me, your faaaaaar from it.

and i hope its not too difficult to understand that not only "bad"jedidude is allowed to go around expressing (if you can call it that) his opinions toward other members, dissing and disliking them.

i truly dislike "bad"jedidude. he's 3/4 wank.

cheers!:):D

JSD: You think your so cool with your wine spritzers and rap music.. I HATE YOUR FACE!!!!

NOAH_FX said:
JSD: You think your so cool with your wine spritzers and rap music.. I HATE YOUR FACE!!!!

dude, wait till i tell you the story about the purple and gold fish swimming in the fishbowls in circles dangling from each limb of the wavy tree. :D

csmswhs said:
and i hope its not too difficult to understand that not only "bad"jedidude is allowed to go around expressing (if you can call it that) his opinions toward other members, dissing and disliking them.

cheers!:):D

Csmswhs, if you dislike someone so much, don't respond to their posts. Ignore them. You will not turn every thread into a bickering, poo sling match with everyone you dislike.

Thanks.

VanillaCreme said:
Csmswhs, if you dislike someone so much, don't respond to their posts. Ignore them. You will not turn every thread into a bickering, poo sling match with everyone you dislike.

Thanks.

and please do share the same sentiments with your friend 'bad'jedidude.

thanks.

Just_Some_Dude said:
NOAH_FX said:

dude, wait till i tell you the story about the purple and gold fish swimming in the fishbowls in circles dangling from each limb of the wavy tree. :D

Looks like a good time for that story now JSD....:D

csmswhs said:
VanillaCreme said:

Thanks.

and please do share the same sentiments with your friend 'bad'jedidude.

thanks.

Sharing the same ideas is not the issue. I suggest you check your attitude, or it will be checked for you. You've been warned.

i wasn't talking about sharing the same ideas. that should be obvious too.

SophiaGrace said:
csmswhs said:

For your own sake. Please dont argue with the moderators.

i wasn't necessarily arguing with the moderators for my own sake.

Nina said:
Looks like a good time for that story now JSD....:D

nina,

it involved two hits of "Pink Elephants" LSD and a high speed police chase culminating with a slowww backroad tool. whew!

Jsd--Whew is right! Driving on one hit of LSD.... WITHOUT cops at high speed, sounds like a memory maker! :D

csmswhs said:

I don't care what you were trying to talk about, just knock off the sniping.

See, I knew I was a dork, because I don't even know what "emo" means. Wasn't that a comedian popular in the 80s? Don't tell me what it means. Ignorance is bliss. Plus, stop picking on BadJediDude.

Teresa

csmswhs said:
it should be obvious that "Bad"jedidude is the hypocritical generalizer (even tho he is bitching and wining about it in this thread), i.e., his constant and overt hatred toward emo's.

i have nothing against emo's whatsoever.

it was a simple, and what i would think an obvious point lol.

and lol, you think your such a 'man' "bad"jedidude. trust me, your faaaaaar from it.

cheers!

Haha

Suuuuuure. OK.

You probably feel reaaaal good about yourself now, huh? You said naughty words about "big bad" jedi boy in teh internetz.

Feel tough?

Honestly... I truly hope that at some point in your future, you're able to lose the bitter, angsty attitude. Because if you don't take care of it now, it's going to choke the life out of you. This is hardly the first time we've seen a biting, angry attitude from you on this forum... so unfortunately you're succeeding in showing us all who you really are inside.

I wish you well.

Latest posts

Back