Romance no more - rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
If I would only be hugged, I'd start crying on your shoulder in no time. but it does not seem there is "you" who gives free hugs, and there's "me" who need ones. I just think life is better if I were with you. I'm afraid I meant the "you" who cant exist. but without "you" I'm lonely, and I feel soon my time is done. touch, .. touch my face darling, stop me from thinking. I know there's as much love inside you. oh my god I like you. Don't give me one paper to louse up on the words I'd say. Don't give me few minutes to show you how much I like you. You saw it; I did nothing. You read it; I wrote nothing. Would you really read what I wrote there? I'm **** fluttering, lost and silenced in what to say. I'm **** desperate, powerless, and beaten in what to control. Hey dear, stay with me. If you had to cry, then cry with me. I just can't go and tell you. c'mon, me and you are sick of cold people, right? Me and you don't mind to wait behind hopes to be loved. Me and you dont mind to hang on illusions to reach the top. Believe me, you'll be my zephyr. A wind of unknown is decomposing me, pushing me back where no one is reaching me. I was hurt, and stabbed. Forget that I'm stabbed, just don't twist the knife in me. I've been carrying my wounds for so long. Soon I'll be too damaged to act normally. Just where else should I look for you? are you writing on a paper like me? were you leaving them behind in places like me? what are you in reality? ..Would you calm down and let me take it from here on? Take off that mask, it must have really hurt you all the time you're wearing it. I am shy, too, but forget it now because you are here,....... i got to wake up and face it. oh god, I don't seem to be curable... Would you not hear my words please, and look into my eyes instead? Would you leave my hand and touch my heart instead? I'm desolated in denial.... Just who the fresia wants me? My mom, she loved me with no question, no reason, no answer.. I was made of her. now I cry without her. She would understand because she always knew. She just always loved. She just always accepted, and forgave. Mama, now you tell me why they left me. is it my look, my skin or personality?! or is it my luck just meant to be, rejected, lonely and undesired.... A lot of love in my heart... I want to give for free

Latest posts

Back