Rude to strangers when they deserve it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
people who stand in front of lifts as the doors open. Why do they do it? It annoys me no end.
sometimes I just give them a little shove since they’re in the wrong anyhow. I don’t care really since I won’t see them again.
and I’ve felt happy by being rude to store workers who think they hold a right to humiliate me and not give me things they’re giving other customers. They can’t complain to their managers since they’re in the wrong and they’re in the wrong job really. Not my problem so I don’t know nor care about them. I know I post about this a lot but then I’m on a mission to get to the same life level as others.

I like to bump into people's grocery carts when they leave them in the middle of the isle to go get somethign off a shelf. It's like, just pull your cart over out of the way. But, nope. So I knock it out of the way for them. ;)

I like to bump into people's grocery carts when they leave them in the middle of the isle to go get somethign off a shelf. It's like, just pull your cart over out of the way. But, nope. So I knock it out of the way for them. ;)

Well, see, that makes you less than OP, because HE would be a REAL MAN and bump into the PERSON who offended him by leaving their cart in the way and knocking said person to the ground. So yeah, nice try. Do better. And you need to include ice cream, also.

Priest-emo.gif

but then according to you and your perfect life, only your select chosen can air issues. ok....

no, but i know due to your Pentecostalism you get offended by people progressing. it's not very Jesus-esque is it but then let he without sin....
Well, it is hard watching people progressing from a Pentecostal perspective. That's truth that's hard to deny. I try and shout "Hey! Stop progressing! I'm a Pentacostalist!" but it never seems to work. It's like they want to progress, despite my Pentacosalitstic nature. I mean, come on people!

Last edited:
I don't do anything to other people and if provoked, stare at them. Because if a random passerby intentionnally bumps me because they feel planet Earth is their personal playing ground, I'll beat the honeysuckle out of them and I don't want to do that and get in trouble again.
Maybe reflect on the notion you'll find a bigger dog than you in the yard eventually...

It's really hard to tell one Pentecostal from another here, so it's understandable why we would get confused.
What's a Pentecoastal? Is that someone who moved in from the coast of Rura Penthe? I thought the Klingon Empire had closed immigration off since Gowron's days as Chancellor?
...😈

Latest posts

Back