Sad miserable old bag -- just joined

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nina, the word chatroom conjures up great waves of dread and fear inside me so it may be a while before I venture into that place,
even if accompanied by your kind self, but I am most appreciative :)

Electric_F thanks for your kind words. Also very sorry to hear about your sad circumstances, but it's good news that you're on the mend.
I've only been on the boards a day or so and I can see that Nina has some kind of angelic other-worldly qualities about her which allow
her to somehow magically make everyone feel better :)

I meant to say Thank you Wishtobemyself for saying I seemed like a wonderful person, that's very very kind of you, I appreciate it :)
and thx for saying I could send a PM if I wanted a chat.

RobertJW hiya :) and thanks for offer of a chat/PM.
Thing is I am so freaking shy that it will take me an absolute century before I can send any one an unsolicited PM --- I really suck in that respect, but I will eventually get better.

Electric & Cherry--
Awww, what sweet things to say, Thank you both. :)

Cherry, I'd love to be able to live up to those words, but I'm just a regular person who has always just liked other folks. I think we're all pretty special just the way we are. We all have unique gifts to share and flaws to contend with. Folks have been kind and caring enough to reach out to me, so I just try and return the time and kindness. People are like presents to me. You never know what wonders wait for you under the wrappings and to find out, you have to put some genuine care and effort into it. You'll see how it works cause I think we'll end up being good buddies!!

Electric_F. You've put as much time and effort into keeping my head glued on straight as I've done for you. You have been PRICELESS in keeping my perspectives focused on forward movement and looking at ALL sides of an issue. So when you send me kudos me for being helpful....just know, I send you just as many in return....:p

Latest posts

Back