salt

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilE

Reaction score
I feel like cutting myself again. I feel like quitting everything, I don't want to live like this anymore.

I don't want to live anymore, I'm tired and angry.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way. :(

I really hope you didn't hurt yourself. Talk to us here, it might help, even if it's just a little. Please hang in there.

As Lady Forsaken says-talk to us here, let us in to help you.

Thanks guys. I've just gotten back into the mix of things, and the smack of reality is really depressing seeing how everything is.

lilE said:
Thanks guys. I've just gotten back into the mix of things, and the smack of reality is really depressing seeing how everything is.

Tell me about it! Reality sucks. I was flying high on a cloud last week with my work, then Friday comes around and my students pulled something so awful it makes me rethink what I am doing. Hang in there, there are people here willing to talk things out with you.

Might I suggest finding a more positive outlet?
I too at times feel a tremendous desire for pain, so I go and get a tattoo. Three hours under the needle, half of that shading. That left me feeling raw for two days. Many people don't understand that need but there are constructive ways to hurt yourself.
Please don't cut yourself.

Latest posts

Back