samples of my hobbies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
The cat is very much alive and grumpy when photographed. ...

He does seem to be lacking an appreciation of the head gear.

Minus said:
Maybe so. He gets appreciation and attention, alright (not in excess), but he must also earn it. Even so, he has a way of always getting what he wants, lol.

Another hobby: walks in the evening or at night to clear my mind and enjoy the view.
This time: City lights at night (some photos taken last night)

zero said:
Minus said:
Maybe so. He gets appreciation and attention, alright (not in excess), but he must also earn it. Even so, he has a way of always getting what he wants, lol.

Another hobby: walks in the evening or at night to clear my mind and enjoy the view.
This time: City lights at night (some photos taken last night)

wonderful shots ! :)

Thank you, TB. Unfortunately the quality is poor and I did something to the settings, I don`t know what, that makes them look even worse.

Thank you Cavey and Bei.
(*thinking* maybe I should make some again. hm.)

Wow, mad skills, my compliments! :)

I used to put together these (plastic) car model kits, and know you must have lots of patience and steady hand to pull this off.

For me it's a nice hobby for a rainy day, haha.

zero said:
d19522d3-7584-462c-a0fe-bf038511f2ee_zps1e8aa3fd.jpg~original
617611af-e689-4db1-8319-8a1300600cc9_zps9a86c90a.jpg~original

I've made these - I'm working on making enough to string up and hang like a vine around my room.

murmi97 said:
I've made these - I'm working on making enough to string up and hang like a vine around my room.
I`m glad you made them. :) Did you like it?
Your idea of having a string of them is excellent. It never crossed my mind before. I`m sure the room will look awesome with them. Maybe you`ll post a photo of them for us to see.

Latest posts

Back