SAVE THE TIGER...HOPEFULLY - All Apologies Post Now Added On P2

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAK

Reaction score
Planet JAK, Planet Earth, The Solar System, The Mi
Hi all

Hope your well

If you read on please let me know if this is something you'd rather not know about & that's totally cool with me as we all have life stuff going on & sometimes we just don't need some crap that comes our way.

I signed a petition the other day that is to help the WWF save Tigers. I won't go into one about it as there's a lot to it because I knew about it all anyway. But basically there aren't many left & though there are various species not doing too well for various reasons & some likely beyond saving due to natural reasons or whatever the remaining 5 non extinct species of Tiger can possibly be saved (corridors, working WITH people who live alongside the Tiger, Bhutan ((which also has GNH instead of GNP...interesting stuff))). All I know is this is happening NOW & once a species is gone it's gone for good & I like Tigers & I give a crap.

I'm hoping other people will sign the petition (WHICH IS NO TRICK OR ANYTHING ((to experienced to fall for that)), NO OBLIGATION OR MONEY INVOLVED ETC. - THE PETITION IS SIMPLY TO GET SIGNATURES TO HOPEFULLY SHOW GOVERNMENTS HOW MANY PEOPLE GIVE A CRAP - GIVING MONEY IS SEPARATE TO THIS PETITION).

I hope you can spread the word (& get people to sign it for themselves ((address below))).

If it's not your bag nor anyone elses that's totally cool. But I say sign rather than don't as it takes a minute or two and you lose nothing but maybe help save this majestic beast. I can give more info if anyone wants it but prob. don't have the time & so, like me, I would suggest others read up on things themselves.

Simply paste the url (below) into your taskbar or whatever you call it, fill in the details (SELECT NO EMAIL JUNK TICKBOX IF YOU WISH...I DID) & hit the - SIGN THE PETITION - button.

https://support.wwf.org.uk/tiger_campaign/

Bye

Jx

The site doesnt really look like SPAM, but anyone filling out that kind of personal info on line is taking a risk.

How about no.

Good. I asked for people to say if they didn't give a a crap. We all know you don't.
The site doesnt really look like SPAM, but anyone filling out that kind of personal info on line is taking a risk.

Yeah, sorry about the personal stuff but this is just a copy of an email I sent to my friends & family. None of them give a f**k either. That's kinda why I put in their that if you don't give a f**k then let me know.

I am a paranoid schizophrenic btw (now called bipolar to pussyfoot around like so much crap these days like shell shock being called post traumatic stress & s**t).

Whatever. I haven't been on these forums for years but I really give a crap about this.

Funny, mistrust was on my mind the other day & I realized it is so rife in the modern world.

Peeps who know me here from 2008 know I'm cool & not some spamming freak so f**king whatever.

I don't care if I live or f***ing die & give a f about anything anymore & do whatever...take t as you will

Bye

Edit: Probably not the best place to get signatures . . on a lonely life forum.

I'll say/write what the f I want to say/write. I see you do the same.

wtf? Settle down. If I thought you were a spammer, you'd have been banned by now for one, and two, I've been here since 2008 myself. Someone reported your thread as spam, and I merely replied here to give my opinion that it wasn't spam.

I await the day the long overdue meteorite like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs hits the earth. I will laugh until my head falls off. At least half of our species will be gone & whatever else ha ha. I don't care if I digress as my threads can go anywhere. It was initially about tigers but now it's about humans...and man am I becoming a misanthrope over time. And that of course includes myself. I hold a kitchen knife to my chest about three or four days a week. I am losing it...I am insane...But then the human world is insane isn't it. So am I insane or just in harmony with what's really going on?

Whatever

Well, I'm bored. Bored of all things human. Esp. this internet b******t.

I'm banned. And banished from the human race & that's no joke. People like me are out there, in the world alongside you. I'm a nice person really who just gave a f**k that tigers will soon be exctinct. Why I even bother to care about anything I don't know anymore.

Humans are seriously lost nowadays...and that includes myself btw.

Farewell.

JAK said:
I await the day the long overdue meteorite like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs hits the earth. I will laugh until my head falls off. At least half of our species will be gone & whatever else ha ha. I don't care if I digress as my threads can go anywhere. It was initially about tigers but now it's about humans...and man am I becoming a misanthrope over time. And that of course includes myself. I hold a kitchen knife to my chest about three or four days a week. I am losing it...I am insane...But then the human world is insane isn't it. So am I insane or just in harmony with what's really going on?

Whatever

Well, I'm bored. Bored of all things human. Esp. this internet b******t.

I'm banned. And banished from the human race & that's no joke. People like me are out there, in the world alongside you. I'm a nice person really who just gave a f**k that tigers will soon be exctinct. Why I even bother to care about anything I don't know anymore.

Humans are seriously lost nowadays...and that includes myself btw.

Farewell.

Why are you *ing out the words lol.
You can say fresia.

Anyways, I agree with you.
I would not mind being killed by meteors.

Why are you *ing out the words lol.
You can say fresia.

Anyways, I agree with you.
I would not mind being killed by meteors.

I think I like you man. But I suspect I will very soon be banned. My mental illness has lately become something new &...I don't know. I met a homeless guy in the pub the other day & he just SPOKE ya know & lately I've been doing the same...Though I think I always did that anyway.

Just to answer your question I edit out swear words because I'm trying to do that all around (spoken & mentally for various reasons).

We are long overdue for a meteorite to hit earth. There are some cool/scary videos of meteorites passing very close by. They are online. F**k hollywood...The universe is really real ay.

Mahalo

SophiaGrace said:
I love tigers. :D

PLEASE GO & SIGN THE PETITION...PLEASE! THREE SPECIES ARE ALREADY EXTINCT & WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO SAVE THE FEW SPECIES THAT ARE LEFT.

If you don't believe me look it up. Wikipedia has good info.

Your smiley face f**ks me off because TIGERS & MANY OTHER LIFEFORMS ARE GONE AND GOING EXTINCT (FROGS ETC.). THIS IS REAL AND IT'S HAPPENING NOW! I know it's not all down to humans as some of it is most likely natural but we can possibly make a f***ing difference NOW to help where modern humans have f****ed things up.

Whatever...Why do I think all hope is lost?

I will now chant my NAI songs & whatever & dream away to black pyramids & whales & dolphins on the ocean, to wonderous lands undiscovered that exist only in my imagination because it's all I can do anymore to deal with human beings & the human world. I try to be realistic but the reality of the human world makes me sick.

wtf? Settle down. If I thought you were a spammer, you'd have been banned by now for one, and two, I've been here since 2008 myself. Someone reported your thread as spam, and I merely replied here to give my opinion that it wasn't spam.

Sorry EveWasFramed. I remember you from 2008. I just really give a **** about what's HAPPENING RIGHT NOW lately & all I seem to come across is peeps that...I don't know...All apologies Eve.

Umm.. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Quit being so aggressive and angry. I'm sure there's lots of people here who care about tigers and other animals. We aren't all hateful selfish humans. But it's hard to even pay attention to an issue when someone's screaming it at you making you feel bad for existing. No one would ever sign a petition or donate money for a cause if it was thrown in their face followed by hate speech against the human race. No one wants to hear that.

Also, you may not be laughing at all when that meteor hits cause it might fall right on your head.

Umm.. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Quit being so aggressive and angry. I'm sure there's lots of people here who care about tigers and other animals. We aren't all hateful selfish humans. But it's hard to even pay attention to an issue when someone's screaming it at you making you feel bad for existing. No one would ever sign a petition or donate money for a cause if it was thrown in their face followed by hate speech against the human race. No one wants to hear that.

Also, you may not be laughing at all when that meteor hits cause it might fall right on your head.

A dream within a dream - Edgar Allen Poe - Yes dreaming, dreams, it is all but a dream within a dream etc. I've been down that road & all very nice...Carry on...A wonderful place.

I'm sick of flies (personal thing) though every life form has its place I think.

I will be as aggressive & angry as I am in the moment! Anger is not a negative thing you know...Look it up.

Why don't you feel bad for existing? I do. But I guess that is my own quarrel with myself & whatever else.

Maybe you're not a selfish human but believe me I have studied us with vigor & there are a lot of strange & unexpected things one can discover about human beings.

I really don't care what you want to hear. If you don't want to sign the petition that's up to you...I think I made that clear in the initial post. The thread went as the thread went.

One person in this thread said they'd be quite happy to get hit by a meteor & I understand that person in the now...maybe tomorrow I won't because everyday we wake we are different. But if a meteor hit me on the head tomorrow I'm 99.99% sure I would laugh & that's no joke.

I am apparently mentally ill & that is my only excuse I have for not knowing what I'm saying/doing half the time I guess but I am far from stupid & a strong muthaf***er all around (life has made me so).

Anyway, dream away...I loved being in a dream when I was...Everything was poetry in motion etc. Perhaps instead of being in a dream I'm here as reality in the now. Who knows?

Look, you're right about my needing to calm down & most days I would be calmer but I'm in one of my manic phases & that's that.

Mahalo

I digress unfortunately...

JUST GO & SIGN THE PETITION PLEASE...OR DON'T! CHOICE, DECISION, ALL THAT CRAP OF BEING HUMAN...DO WHATEVER YOU WILL...

LOVE AND LIGHT OVER HATE & SHADOW. MAN I AM F***ED UP. I KNOW ME BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS IN THE NOW. OKAY.

I signed this one for tigers today:
http://www.change.org/petitions/view/help_wild_tigers_support_the_global_conservation_act

And many others for other causes. All human's don't suck, even if a majority of them do.

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow-
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

JAK said:
I will be as aggressive & angry as I am in the moment! Anger is not a negative thing you know...Look it up.

..."look it up."

REALLY??

no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg

P.S. I think you're a troll, JAK, simply spamming us for signatures for your petition. Well guess what? I like tiger fur. I would kill twelve Bengals to make myself a fur coat. Mmmmm'kay? Message loud and clear?

I don't know why you would be mean about someone posting a smiley face.
So, here's a few smileys for you! In honor of Sophia because people can smile whenever they want to around here. Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

EveWasFramed

Sorry EveWasFramed. I remember you from 2008. All apologies Eve.

SophiaGrace

I'm sorry. I won’t smile anymore. Don't yell at me geez...

I love tigers.

For what it’s worth (not a lot after last night probably) I’m real sorry I bashed on you & caused you not to smile. I honestly hope you’ll keep doing what you were in your first post & smile - :D

tehdreamner

RE: SAVE THE TIGER...HOPEFULLY
I signed this one for tigers today:
http://www.change.org/petitions/view/hel...vation_act

And many others for other causes. All human's don't suck, even if a majority of them do.

Oh. How stupid & small do I feel – VERY. I honestly thought your saying I love Tigers was just saying – I love tigers but by my saying nothing more I don’t care to do anything about it. How wrong I was. I'm real sorry about the harshness of my reply to you. For what it’s worth (not a lot after last night probably) – All apologies tehdreamer.

Badjedidude

..."look it up."

REALLY??

P.S. I think you're a troll, JAK, simply spamming us for signatures for your petition. Well guess what? I like tiger fur. I would kill twelve Bengals to make myself a fur coat. Mmmmm'kay? Message loud and clear?

Point definitely taken about anger. I don’t know why I wrote that. At the moment I wrote it some vague memory of someone saying anger can be a healthy thing, Bill Hicks who was often angry & Jesus turning the tables in the temple flashed through my mind. But now I’m calmer I know anger’s mainly a negative & dreadful thing.

I don’t know what a troll is (in internet language).

I can see my post sounds like spam (I know what that is) & now I think about it in a way I guess it is. I’ve never sent a post like that out before & think I have probably spammed.

Spam
–noun
(lowercase ) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.

Yeah it is spam I think. Well that’s something new I’ve never done before & now I know it is spam I’ll try not to do it again.

We’ve met on here before & I wasn’t spamming then was I. It was in a thread I posted that was about not having been able to communicate with people for about the last year. I asked you if your name had anything to do with star wars and you said it did & all was cool.

Not that what I say is going to mean much after last night I will say your anger point is on the mark but regarding your last comment, though I pretty much invited someone to come & say something like that with my possibly spam post, I won’t write what comes to mind.

JAYtheMAGNIFICENT

I don't know why you would be mean about someone posting a smiley face.
So, here's a few smileys for you! In honor of Sophia because people can smile whenever they want to around here. Enjoy!

Not that it makes up for my being a complete & utter a**hole last night but I did post this to SG

For what it’s worth (not a lot after last night probably) I’m real sorry I bashed on you & caused you not to smile. I honestly hope you’ll keep doing what you were in your first post & smile - :D

IN REPLY TO JAY BUT ALSO ALL WHO EXPERIENCE/EXPERIENCED THIS DREADFUL THREAD

I don’t know either. When I used to come here everyone was only cool with me & I think I used to get on with people here okay. I don’t know why I was being such a complete a**hole last night. I used to use certain drugs to control my anger but I don’t take them anymore…Maybe I should again. I only know I’ve been hyper tense for about the last two days & the last time I got like that a few weeks back I ended up having a three day nervous breakdown so I’m trying to calm down.

Everyday I find I honestly don’t know what’s happened to me since 2009 (when I began changing into the dreadful stranger I find I am nowadays compared to my old, better self). I play guitar, I write, I do nature photography (not very well), I like new age stuff, I’m a sworn pacifist, I meditate, I won’t even kill a fly if I can help it & whatever else I’m not thinking of right now but since 2009 I began changeing & can only seem to watch in horror as this dreadful stranger I’ve become to myself messes EVERYTHING up, & I mean everything. I can’t explain it well I’m afraid because I don’t fully understand it myself. Perhaps I’ve simply become a nasty piece of work but I have been told I’m probably bipolar if not schizophrenic & I think that is so & that’s the main prob.

I get the song – Got Me Wrong – by Alice In Chains come to mind a lot nowadays.

I have barely spoken to people for a year & a half now & rarely even go on forums nowadays & all apologies to all of you who entered this dreadful thread & experienced me last night. Hopefully the thread will disappear quickly as other threads appear.

All Apologies

Anger can be a positive thing in a way. It's better to let it out than bottle it up and have it explode later on. But it's bad when you unnecessarily release that anger on unsuspecting people and hurt someone who hasn't done anything to you.

Direct anger at those who deserve it and don't go over the top with it either. Or scream into a pillow. Whatever works :D

Have you seen any professionals about your anger issues or possible bi-polar? If you find yourself changing into someone you don't like, do all you can to change back. If the meds were working, keep taking them. Small price to pay for your sanity and sense of self.

Latest posts

Back