Saying hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr-x

Well hello.
That was easy.

Anyway i was just searching the net for the word lonely or lone for a project, along the way I found this place.
I will sign up but for now I'm Mr-x, darn viruses plaguing my PC so just in case i happen to crash or something.

Thought I'd just explain my life, I can't say I intirely belong here, but i can bet sometime in the future I will, so best be ready for the time.
So, I make friends easily. Only if i begin to talk to them, otherwise, I don't, so basically a introduction to someone and I'll be friends, but that introduction has to come along.
I'm a nice guy, most of the time, help people by picking up litter, delivering messages, closing doors, that sort things. I even once cut loose a pigeon trapped to a tree with fishing line, and gave a homeless person £5 for a hot meal before Christmas, either he might have be well off anyway and dressing messed up to get free cash, its the thought that counts.
I'm not usually nasty to anyone, as i tend to feel sorry for them afterwards. If people do get on the wrong side of me i still rarely show it, only once have i blown and smacked someone in the face. Other times i just threatened with a clenched fist turning red and veins visible.
Thats my personality mainly.
My loneliness, well i just feel it, and feel it for my life. I want to go into the police force, I'm suitable, I'll help, I'll shout, I'll arrest, the loneliness wont affect my job should it happen, your never alone in that job really anyway.
At the moment in sort of lonely, i don't tend to have much to say to other people all the time, even it may not help, I'm not interested in a girlfriend or any form of relationship, sort of gets annoying to when people ask me if i have one, or try set me up. I wouldn't excite the girl anyway.
Even if everyone i know, does has a relationship, i am in no way affected.
There are various reasons maybe though why i don't have any relationship like so, i keep myself to myself, I'm just generally not attractive (note, not getting myself down deliberately, or get people to feel sorry for me, Its just from what I guess Ive learned) and by attractiveness i mean as in conversation, having an interesting life and such.
In the future i want to keep cost of living low, so in a small flat, just me. I've supported someones smoking habit once as they wouldn't stop asking, and to do it over time I strongly disagree with, in fact next time if they ask no doubt, i will refuse to offer money no matter what.
Anyway, I'd like to move to Canada maybe, and having any commitment to anyone will hold it back. Canada interests me because the environment. I've seen images, videos an heard word of mouth how nice the scenery is good and such.
Well, I seem to like to be alone, it may not be such a bad thing, I'm not too bothered about it now, as it could be quite positive, at least my life will be more unique than many others and I'll have a 'past'.
Despite anything positive, i still think I'm lonely now and time that follows.
I hope you've had a good or maybe not so good read, either way, good to meet other people in similiar situations.

Latest posts

Back