Saying Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbates

Reaction score
Hi, I just finished registering and figured this would probably be a good place to post first-off.

Name: Jack Bates

I've been trying to find a good board like this for a while now. I always come close to registering for something like this but never follow through. I've been pretty lonely for the past three years. Finished high school in a fairly intimate relationship and with a decent amount of friends. Since getting into University most of this has fallen away.

I haven't even been in another relationship since I finished high school. By this I mean I've had nothing aside from a two week fling in the past three years, lol and I actually mean nothing, can't even remember a single date outside of those two or so weeks.

This has been wearing me down for a long time, and I've been relying on not-so-good means of dealing with this. Venting may be a bad word to use, but I need somewhere I can find people in a similar situation.

Welcome.

And BTW, I'd have a bit of that personal info removed before you're the victim of an identity thief. :(

Welcome, i'm glad you found us. :)

Thanks for the welcome, this many replies within a day is pretty impressive :). And don't worry about the privacy thing, that's not my real name lol. Wasn't going to say anything, but just in case you were concerned :p.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back