Search for True Love - Lonesome vs Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hulsey

Reaction score
Our Search for True Love
Lonesome vs Lonely

There's is a very distinguishing difference between the meanings of these two terms.

Loneliness is simply being alone, without company of others.

Lonesomeness is much deeper. It is the feeling of being alone and it can be an extremely painful one, even when you are among friends, family, crowds and even the one you're desperately in love with.

I believe that loneliness can become so severe that it can develop into a chronic mental illness that also causes other forms of mental illness to develop, as well, such as depression disorders, panic disorders, post-traumatuc stress disorder and others.

I have found that people who are lonesome-minded, as I naturally am, most always feel that they live in a different lane than the mast majority of people do. There are several things that can cause this, such as having a poor self image and self-esteem, not feeling worthy of love for whatever reason, not understanding why someone would love you and simply not knowing what love really is, having never experienced feeling someone's love for you, even though you may have experienced loving someone else.

We feel that most of the world is desensitized and fake to the core, even pulling the wool over their own eyes. We have deep feelings and recognize when others keep lids on theirs. The sad thing is that many times we fail to interpret someone's feelings, who really does love you, but has trouble expressing it. We need clarity in such expressions of feelings, so that we can be clear about it. When someone loves us, we need it expressed very clearly, so that we can build trust.

Dealing with romantic relationships, our world becomes even more mysterious and scary, even in the most eager moments, being that we have our hearts to guard.

I'm searching for the right girl I can replace a complete state of loneliness and void in her life with true companionship, the way it should be when a man loves his girl enough to do everything it takes to fill her heart with his love for her.

I believe that those of us who suffer loneliness have a higher capacity to care for someone who we do find true love with, dealing with, both, friendships and romantic relationships. What do you think?

Do you feel that you live in a different lane than the mast majority?

So, do you feel like you live in the same lane that I do?

Do you belong in my lane, but you have to find the road first?

Or, have you been completely lost?

These questions are for everyone, gals and guys. So, feel welcome to share your thoughts with us.

Attachments

• Steve Hulsey - Clairvoyance Marketing Firm Founder.jpg
    Steve Hulsey - Clairvoyance Marketing Firm Founder.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20211112-094442.png
    Screenshot_20211112-094442.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 59
What is on your mind?
Our Search for True Love
Lonesome vs Lonely

There's is a very distinguishing difference between the meanings of these two terms.

Lonesomeness is much deeper. It is the feeling of being alone and it can be an extremely painful one, even when you are among friends, family, crowds and even the one you're desperately in love with.

I believe that loneliness can become so severe that it can develop into a chronic mental illness that also causes other forms of mental illness to develop, as well, such as depression disorders, panic disorders, post-traumatuc stress disorder and others.

I have found that people who are lonesome-minded, as I naturally am, most always feel that they live in a different lane than the mast majority of people do. There are several things that can cause this, such as having a poor self image and self-esteem, not feeling worthy of love for whatever reason, not understanding why someone would love you and simply not knowing what love really is, having never experienced feeling someone's love for you, even though you may have experienced loving someone else.

We feel that most of the world is desensitized and fake to the core, even pulling the wool over their own eyes. We have deep feelings and recognize when others keep lids on theirs. The sad thing is that many times we fail to interpret someone's feelings, who really does love you, but has trouble expressing it. We need clarity in such expressions of feelings, so that we can be clear about it. When someone loves us, we need it expressed very clearly, so that we can build trust.

Dealing with romantic relationships, our world becomes even more mysterious and scary, even in the most eager moments, being that we have our hearts to guard.

I'm searching for the right girl I can replace a complete state of loneliness and void in her life with true companionship, the way it should be when a man loves his girl enough to do everything it takes to fill her heart with his love for her.

I believe that those of us who suffer loneliness have a higher capacity to care for someone who we do find true love with, dealing with, both, friendships and romantic relationships. What do you think?

These questions are for everyone, gals and guys. So, feel welcome to share your thoughts with us.

Our Search for True Love
Lonesome vs Lonely

I was with you until the claim of having a higher capacity to care.
This is simply untrue. Our extent of capacity to care, is not advanced further by personal trauma. Even those who have development issues and physical abnormalities, are still capable of forming deep feelings such as empathy and love.

Your post was good. I particularly likes the question within. However, did I understand your narrative, correctly. Are you claiming other's force you into other lanes of life, or do you choose to place yourself there. If the latter, is this because of insecurity, or a belief that you have a higher capacity.

Our Search for True Love
Lonesome vs Lonely

I thought this deep feeling of lonesomeness is a symptom of trauma, that is, what my favourite therapist told in her blog. That trauma causes this states of severe emotional dysregulation to that point, where ppl can't feel a connection between their physical body and the world around them, including other persons and things like emotional connection as well.

Latest posts

Back