Seeking 50+ Female Penpal

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KantSpelChit

Reaction score
Hello. I am a 55 year old housewife in the centre of Canada, looking for a lady to exchange emails etc with. Please PM me if you'd like to know more, or to exchange an email, or two, to see if we're compatible.
Thank you so very much!

Im not a 50+ female but i noticed it's your first post and i love the name, so im gonna say hi KantSpelChit :)

I guess I should tell a little about myself. I am married, live in a tiny town, in a tiny house. We've been here 3 years and I still have no friends. One lady I visit once a week, but it will never be a "friendship". I have health issues, so I don't get out much. I hunt only what we eat - never for trophies. I like to do art things, but don't have any outlet really. I putter with what I have. I used to have some nice free programs on my computer, but when I got a new one it was with bloody Vista, and all my old programs don't work!
I am determined to get back into motorcycling. It's been 20 years since I rode. I barely survived a nasty crash, but miss it, so - old and fat aside I plan to get back on. I bought a bike in the fall, so come spring I'm a motorcycle mama again. lol My daughter has a bike, and hubby bought one recently as well, so I think I may finally get out of the house this summer!

girlsm-vi.gif

One of my doodles.

Latest posts

Back