Seeking a soulmate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

lonliness sucks!
I try my self to keep busy all day but when I come back to my home I feel so empty, lonely and depressed.  Every single day I go to bed with a empty feeling and wake up with the same emptiness. I had a girlfriend who broked up with me long ttime ago since then things get worsen. I have  few freinds but none of them i can relate myself or share my feelings.
I am a 19 yr old male..I am little shy and  I am a ambitious , animal lover, compassionate person.. I dont think I am not a bad person at all but it really hurts when i find my self lonley-miserable all day and it hurts and in the same state of mind  since my birth. It really hurts.

any one out there who could relate them to me?

AIM : maximummiro           e-mail: [email protected]

I know it's hard for awhile after you've broken up with someone. It sucks real bad. It takes different lenghts of time for everyone to heal from that and you eventually will. I understand the emptiness too. I know it's not just from a break up. It's just there because it feels like no one understands you. Well, there are people here that feel the same and will be happy to talk to you and relate to you on these issues. Everyone feels them and it's hard dealing with them on your own. That's why there are places like this.

Bri

Latest posts

Back