Seeking advice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know where to post since i'm a newby in forums but this is general so yeah...

Well I got out of shape, sitting at the computer all day long, so I want to move a little, I want some sport. But I have no clue what sport to do, i'm 18. Should mention that I don't wanna go to gym, just want some sport...getting me fit and maybe make some friends.

justalonleyboy said:
I don't know where to post since i'm a newby in forums but this is general so yeah...

Well I got out of shape, sitting at the computer all day long, so I want to move a little, I want some sport. But I have no clue what sport to do, i'm 18. Should mention that I don't wanna go to gym, just want some sport...getting me fit and maybe make some friends.

Well I am also new here but what I understand that you should post things in appropriate forum of Issues section. Like you are talking about a thing that does not belong to any Issue so I think you should post into Miscellaneous forum.

I would suggest Squash and Tennis to stay fit. Do you like them?

if you are in school why dont you join an official school team or intermural team?

Perhaps even a club sport :)

If you arent in school, you might want to look around for a YMCA team locally n_n

I'm a fan of martial arts, especially renaissance martial arts. If you want to move a little, nothing is a better motivator than a sword being swung at your head!
:club:

Have a look around your local area for any sporting clubs.. do you like any sport in particular?
I can never be bothered getting out of my house for anything other than school or work so I usually play Wii Fit to exercise, lol. It still feels like I'm playing a video game but I'm moving and exercising! :p

SenjiiDragon said:
I'm a fan of martial arts, especially renaissance martial arts. If you want to move a little, nothing is a better motivator than a sword being swung at your head!
:club:

Hi SenjiiDragon,

I just dream of martial arts. It seems it will be too difficult.

Latest posts

Back