Seeking Email Friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

ForGrantedWife

Hey everybody, I've been enjoying the pm system here and talking to some very nice people. It makes me feel less lonely to have personal conversations with people, like it's more "one on one" and deeper really. I quite enjoy it, so I'm if anyone would like someone to have more direct contact with someone feel free to pm me. It's a good feeling to get personal emails I think, don't you?

Not everyone is going to be a perfect fit, so from time to time the people drop away naturally like they would in the real world when people don't click. That's perfectly fine and understandable. But there's no sense in giving up on trying in my opinion. I've come to understand that many people here are more interested in talking to members of the opposite sex, so I've not kept many female email buddies. Again, understandable and ok. Not everyone is taken and so the search is on, so to speak. I get it. I'm also fine with talking to the guys, it's lovely to have good email buddies of either sex. It might be helpful to have a female to bounce ideas off of while searching for a real world partner.

Anyway, I'm here if anyone would like to initiate a conversation. PM me if you'd like a friend.

Hey there. I am also looking for a email buddy to talk to. I work super long work weeks and would love some company. Im a 28 male from california. How about you?
Or email me at [email protected]

ForGrantedWife said:
Hey everybody, I've been enjoying the pm system here and talking to some very nice people. It makes me feel less lonely to have personal conversations with people, like it's more "one on one" and deeper really. I quite enjoy it, so I'm if anyone would like someone to have more direct contact with someone feel free to pm me. It's a good feeling to get personal emails I think, don't you?

Not everyone is going to be a perfect fit, so from time to time the people drop away naturally like they would in the real world when people don't click. That's perfectly fine and understandable. But there's no sense in giving up on trying in my opinion. I've come to understand that many people here are more interested in talking to members of the opposite sex, so I've not kept many female email buddies. Again, understandable and ok. Not everyone is taken and so the search is on, so to speak. I get it. I'm also fine with talking to the guys, it's lovely to have good email buddies of either sex. It might be helpful to have a female to bounce ideas off of while searching for a real world partner.

Anyway, I'm here if anyone would like to initiate a conversation. PM me if you'd like a friend.

Hi,
Not sure if you are still member but I am looking for friends to email like you yes it is nice getting personal emails.
Angelrose

Latest posts

Back