Seemingly Strange Sexual Fetishes *Mature Content*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, I was ******* a dead baby animal that was covered in poo the other day thinking I was alright. Way to ruin it for me whispers you judgmental *******. :(

whispers said:
lol funny thread, myself i have quite a few, nothing nasty... A man with wet hair and no shirt...outside...i also tend to bite, but only drew blood a few times, oups.
I think its personnal, fun, makes things exiting.

But i think, feces, dead people, animals,children Etc are not fetishes. they are mental illnesses. the acts of psychopaths

This I also disagree with. Furthermore I'd like to say that I don't believe a man with wet hair and no shirt is a fetish more than it is a fantasy...unless you make your man wet his hair every time before you have sex, then I stand corrected. :p

A fetish is any specific object or situation that heightens sexual pleasure. In every sense of the word, scat, necrophilia, zoophilia, and pedophilia are all fetishes. Sure, they can be brought on by mental illness, but as I've mentioned before, even the more commonly accepted BDSM and sadomasochism can be brought on by mental illness as well.

Basically, what I'm saying is, even things like necrophilia, zoophilia, and pedophilia are, at the very root of it, fetishes. Whether or not something is a fetish and whether or not it is an effect of being mentally unwell are two entirely different questions and do not overlap each other in the least.

Limlim said:
Great, I was ******* a dead baby animal that was covered in poo the other day thinking I was alright. Way to ruin it for me whispers you judgmental *******. :(

Pfft, quit lying.

You know **** well you're messed up. :club:

I know i do not use the word fetish in the full sense of the term, i was just giving my opinion on the subject, i still think that some fetishes are sick , and yes i am jugemental for that.

The man with the wet hair and no shirt is not a fantasy...lol If i'm not in the mood, he knows what to do...

whispers said:
I know i do not use the word fetish in the full sense of the term, i was just giving my opinion on the subject, i still think that some fetishes are sick , and yes i am jugemental for that.

Nah, some fetishes really are results of mental illnesses :) You weren't too far off.

Badjedidude said:
I've always wanted to fresia a dolphin.
Top or bottom?

What about those adult dudes that dress and prefer to be treated like babies? Does that apply here?

115022_main.jpg

Yep, those are adult babies and diaper lovers. The difference is that adult babies like to look and act the part of the baby (this is also called infantilism). They usually have "mommies" or "nannies", female caretakers who change their diapers, feed them, etc. Diaper lovers enjoy wearing diapers but do not necessarily have to act like a baby. Some just like the feeling of diapers and others like the convenience of not having to get up to pee. Some ab/dls (adult baby/diaper lovers) enjoy such fetishes in conjunction with humilition/degradation (another fetish). Oftentimes this would be called "diaper punishment" in which an adult is forced to humiliate himself by wearing diapers (in some cases, without being changed for extended periods of time) and/or acting like a baby. Of course, this doesn't stop at just acting like a baby - there is something called age play in which an adult can play the part of a baby, toddler, young child, or sometimes a pre-teen.

In some cases, ab adults will pay to be hypnotized into infantilism. That is, through hypnotic suggestion, the person will supposedly be forced into age regression including incontinence, inability to form sentences, and inability to feed oneself. I don't know how true any of that is, though. There are some hypno-fetishists who swear by hypnotism while others think it's a bunch of hooey.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Yep, those are adult babies and diaper lovers. The difference is that adult babies like to look and act the part of the baby (this is also called infantilism). They usually have "mommies" or "nannies", female caretakers who change their diapers, feed them, etc. Diaper lovers enjoy wearing diapers but do not necessarily have to act like a baby. Some just like the feeling of diapers and others like the convenience of not having to get up to pee. Some ab/dls (adult baby/diaper lovers) enjoy such fetishes in conjunction with humilition/degradation (another fetish). Oftentimes this would be called "diaper punishment" in which an adult is forced to humiliate himself by wearing diapers (in some cases, without being changed for extended periods of time) and/or acting like a baby. Of course, this doesn't stop at just acting like a baby - there is something called age play in which an adult can play the part of a baby, toddler, young child, or sometimes a pre-teen.

In some cases, ab adults will pay to be hypnotized into infantilism. That is, through hypnotic suggestion, the person will supposedly be forced into age regression including incontinence, inability to form sentences, and inability to feed oneself. I don't know how true any of that is, though. There are some hypno-fetishists who swear by hypnotism while others think it's a bunch of hooey.
honeysuckle Doubt. You really seem to know your way around the topic of fetishes. Did you study it anywhere?

She has probably just spent a lot of time in naughty places online :D

(May I join you in these places? (hello) Doubt?)

LoneKiller said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

honeysuckle Doubt. You really seem to know your way around the topic of fetishes. Did you study it anywhere?

SophiaGrace said:
She has probably just spent a lot of time in naughty places online :D

(May I join you in these places? (hello) Doubt?)

Lol, yeah, I studied them in the University of Google. :p
Just a few discoveries I made on the way to understanding my own fetishes.

Definition of VOYEUR

: one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly : one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means

Lots of people out there are into this behavior. Could it be considered a fetish or just plain old sneaky perversion? How do you classify this kind of sexual conduct? What are your opinions on this behavior?

God Bless.
LK

You could have just posted this in your fetish thread. There was no need for a new thread to be created for this extremely specific topic.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
You could have just posted this in your fetish thread. There was no need for a new thread to be created for this extremely specific topic.
Forgot all about it, but thank you for your reply pointing out my mistake instead of posting a reply about the subject.

If you liked that, here's a reply elaborating on your mistake. This is a forum centered around various social issues. Threads about sex are bound to come up. However, this isn't a sex forum. Think about it; does a thread specifically discussing voyeurism look appropriate in a general section on a lonely forum? No, it doesn't. It was you who complained not very long ago about the quality of threads here and how many threads are being closed, and thus, in your opinion, "scaring away new members." Threads like THESE are prime material for getting closed because voyeurism is not a decent main subject for a standalone thread in this category of this forum. Threads like these clutter up the forum when you could have posted it in a thread you had already created about sex in general. It is not necessary for you to create a thread for every tiny thought you have, LK. That's just the truth. Don't come taking swipes at me, because I will swipe right back.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
If you liked that, here's a reply elaborating on your mistake. This is a forum centered around various social issues. Threads about sex are bound to come up. However, this isn't a sex forum. Think about it; does a thread specifically discussing voyeurism look appropriate in a general section on a lonely forum? No, it doesn't. It was you who complained not very long ago about the quality of threads here and how many threads are being closed, and thus, in your opinion, "scaring away new members." Threads like THESE are prime material for getting closed because voyeurism is not a decent main subject for a standalone thread in this category of this forum. Threads like these clutter up the forum when you could have posted it in a thread you had already created about sex in general. It is not necessary for you to create a thread for every tiny thought you have, LK. That's just the truth. Don't come taking swipes at me, because I will swipe right back.
Right or wrong, your replies, actions, and disciplinary remarks mean absolutely nothing to me. Grow up and act your age. Not your shoe size.

They are now one thread. You both can stop the arguing.

Latest posts

Back