Seemingly Strange Sexual Fetishes *Mature Content*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is much better. Similarily, your childish swipes and unwarranted offense mean nothing to me, either.

Now, I'll be happy to answer your question.

It can be argued that the "sneaky perversion" of voyeurism is the source of the appeal in this fetish. Coincidentally, I recently became involved for a short while with a man who enjoyed voyeurism. I believe it's a guilty pleasure of most humans to want to know what happens in our private lives. Curiosity. To watch a girl masturbate is one kind of pleasure, but to watch a girl do it without knowledge that you're watching her is a whole new experience. People are less inhibited when they don't know they're being watched. They act naturally and the viewer knows that everything they do is "real." Perhaps that's the appeal in voyeurism.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
This is much better. Similarily, your childish swipes and unwarranted offense mean nothing to me, either.

It can be argued that the "sneaky perversion" of voyeurism is the source of the appeal in this fetish. Coincidentally, I recently became involved for a short while with a man who enjoyed voyeurism. I believe it's a guilty pleasure of most humans to want to know what happens in our private lives. Curiosity. To watch a girl masturbate is one kind of pleasure, but to watch a girl do it without knowledge that you're watching her is a whole new experience. People are less inhibited when they don't know they're being watched. They act naturally and the viewer knows that everything they do is "real." Perhaps that's the appeal in voyeurism.
You are too good to me Doubt.:p

Doubt The Rabbit said:

that's why it can be fun to invest a little on computer hardware!

Felix said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

that's why it can be fun to invest a little on computer hardware!
LMAO!!

Badjedidude said:

...Leda and the Swan, anyone? teehee

16.jpg

Swans are aggressive birds. Hope that fellow likes it rough.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
tangerinedream said:
Badjedidude said:

...Leda and the Swan, anyone? teehee

*image*

Swans are aggressive birds. Hope that fellow likes it rough.

Lollll. Ain't that the truth. My brother got attacked by a swan once.

Geese are petty ornery too. I have fond memories of us all giggling at the sight of my uncle being chased around my grandparents' backyard by this one crotchety old gander. haha My grandmother was the only one he'd let pass to get to the chicken coop.

/randomthreadjackingbullshit

Let the talk of fetishes re-commence!

Lol, hey, I like it. :D There should be a thread about people's misadventures with animals. (Ping! - the idea gears are grinding)

Well, as far as voyeurism goes, the experience I had was with a man who was pretty cowardly. While I do understand the legitimate appeal in the fetish, this particular person made a hobby out of hiding behind a screen and would never approach a girl in person. It got to the point where he paid women to do things like have sex with other men on camera for him. Be it out of shyness or cowardice, I think that kind of mentality could be potentially dangerous to the person himself and the women he involves himself with. Voyeurism can easily evolve into stalking when the internet gives us tools that enhance the ability of the average peeping tom.

My fetish is lingerie. And I'm a girl. I like to have sex while wearing high heels or boots and a very very short skirt. Not saying I go around having sex with everyone, but I do like that as a fetish.

Limlim said:
Great, I was ******* a dead baby animal that was covered in poo the other day thinking I was alright. Way to ruin it for me whispers you judgmental *******. :(

lol:D:D:D:D:D

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
My fetish is lingerie. And I'm a girl. I like to have sex while wearing high heels or boots and a very very short skirt. Not saying I go around having sex with everyone, but I do like that as a fetish.

I love it when girls leave stuff on.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:

That's a pretty common fetish (not strange at all, lol :p) They say it is more erotic to save some skin for the imagination.

Whenever you see a woman wearing glasses, do you get all hot and bothered? If so I'd say yes :p

Spandex :$

ajdass1 said:
Whenever you see a woman wearing glasses, do you get all hot and bothered? If so I'd say yes :p

Spandex :$
Women with glasses are hot. I wish they would ban contact lenses so there were more hot ones for me to drool over.:D

Okay. Old post but I didn't think this fit anywhere else. I didn't think I was not interested in anything other than simply women, as they are. But, on second thought, I guess there are a few things. I wouldn't really call any of them weird, but I'll throw them out there anyway.

I'm a fan of curvy, thick girls. I just think they look squishy, soft, and cuddly and I like that. It looks really feminine to me. I don't know if anyone would know who I'm talking about but the model Lucy Vixen, as she is right now is a good example of this shape. She might even weigh a little bit more than I do, but I think she looks great and I don't see why anyone gives her grief about her size.

I'd be interested in spanking a girl sometime. Nothing excessive or actually hurtful, just part of getting caught up in things. However, I definitely do NOT want to be spanked myself.

It dawned on me recently that I kind of like it when girls wear those fake cat/fox/bunny ears. And I sorta like the brightly colored, fluffy raver girl boots, which is funny because I am not into that subculture at all, I don't have any desire to actually go to raves, I'm a rocker all the way and probably wouldn't have too much in common with or want to have a conversation with someone actually into raves. I wouldn't mind sleeping with someone wearing either or those things, or both, from time to time.

Well, there you go. Spoiler alert, I want to be a friendly person and all but I'm not 100% squeaky clean. But that's as out there as I get. I'm not a weirdo, I swear :p

Latest posts

Back