SERIOUS PROBLEM, NEED TO KNOW HOW TO REACT

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

This girl and I have been texting about HW and I asked her a question if slavery was allowed in the Koran back in the middle ages (she's Muslim) and she said "of course not. slavery is allowed in the Koran!" and so I texted to her "Oh well if you have a Mexican maid then don't tell her that because she'll leave". Then she texts me back with "You're not funny. Quit it with your weird and immature comments" and I sent back a text that said "I was joking, it's what I'm writing my paper on." She didnt respond back, and I will not be texting her for the rest of the night.

I feel like I blew it. Should I ignore her the next time I see her. "Weird and immature comments". I feel like honeysuckle. Help.

Pick someone with a sense of humor. I've been told way worse things than that, and laughed.

eh.

apologise when you see her.

i dont think its a burned bridge. but you did blow it. just didnt blow it all the way up. you can fix it. :D

I guess she thought you were making rude and sarcastic comments regarding her religion.Next time you see her try to make it clear to her that you were not . Avoid joking with her about that topic as much as possible cause its seems like a sensitive area.

Enchantress said:
I guess she thought you were making rude and sarcastic comments regarding her religion.Next time you see her try to make it clear to her that you were not . Avoid joking with her about that topic as much as possible cause its seems like a sensitive area.

Yes, I agree, dont make jokes about her religion seeing as it might offend her and if you offend her on that topic...who knows what might happen. She may shut you out. So best to avoid jokes on that >_>

SophiaGrace said:
Enchantress said:

Yes, I agree, dont make jokes about her religion seeing as it might offend her and if you offend her on that topic...who knows what might happen. She may shut you out. So best to avoid jokes on that >_>

If I cant even make a joke to a girl who walks around with a hijab wrapped around her head 24/7, how am I supposed to tease her?

SocratesX said:
SophiaGrace said:
Enchantress said:

If I cant even make a joke to a girl who walks around with a hijab wrapped around her head 24/7, how am I supposed to tease her?

So you're the type of guy who like teasing the girl he likes =P ?? I know some guys like that =D If its necessary then tease her about anything u'd tease any other girl about =] like for example there was that guy who used to tease me about my being short =o and about my grades and about the german language which he thinks sounds funny lol basically everything.I'm sure with every different situation something u can tease her about comes along =P But tease her in a nice playful way though and don't push it till she realizes that u are trying to get to know her more xD

Latest posts

Back