Seriously Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score
Well let's see I'm almost seventeen and I have absolutely nothing to show for it! Joy! I like to take walks and read romance novels. I listen to alternative and pop music. I bake and sew and knit. I watch black and white movies and love One Tree Hill and Golden Girls. I absolutely adore Fred Astaire he is perfection. I volunteer to help animals. I want to be a veterinarian and a writer. I write, paint, sketch and sing. I'm alone and tired of it I want to talk to a guy who is within six years of my age who is charming and nice and sweet and can share their feelings. I want a guy who believes in chivalry and honor, who isn't just after one thing.I want a guy who likes to read and likes a type of art and music. I want a guy who can make me believe again. I am so extremely lonely and tired of it and I just want to connect with someone. I want a connection that makes me believe I am important to someone you know? I want to feel like I'm needed and appreciated and liked. I don't know if this thread will get me anywhere but I figured I'm lonely as hell and tired of it so I might as well post something about myself and see if it goes anywhere.

wow it seems like you have lots to show for your age, nice goals decent interests and there is obviously a warmth to you with your liking for animals and rommance novels. im sure you will find 100s of people that you can talk to on here :D

J

christ,

when i was seventeen all i did was skip school, steal cigarettes and beer from my dad, and sell doobies at lunch.

you've got me beat! :D

Holy moly...you sound like an awesome person, though entirely too cynical for one so young. You have your ENTIRE LIFE ahead of you!! Why do you feel that things are so dark for you? Do you think that things will never get better for the rest of your life?

I think they will get better. Just keep on going, and keep doing what you love to do. That's all that anyone can do anyway, right? :) Feel free to PM me or add me to your MSN if you wanna chat sometime.

----Steve

Just_Some_Dude said:
christ,

when i was seventeen all i did was skip school, steal cigarettes and beer from my dad, and sell doobies at lunch.

you've got me beat! :D

Where were you when I was 17?

Reading this thread was a little odd, actually. x3
I'm 17, I like the idea of manners and chivalry (Always wanted to get a ladies seat for her. Just looks dead cool. x3 )
and I'm not really 'after one thing' if we're thinking about the same thing, there.

What exactly did you mean by 'nothing to show for it', though? That sort of threw me a little. You're nearly 17 and still aiming for a career and future, you will have something to show for it, but that's exactly what you're working towards, no?
I want to be an animator. And have nothing to show for it at present. That's why I study it.

Hi everyone thanks for the posts I'm a little embarrassed that I made such a thread cause yeah I kind of sound like a pathetic young girl which is really sad but y'all didn't treat me like that so thank you....
what I meant by having nothing to show for it is I have no friends and no social life which is pretty pathetic for a girl my age
thank you all again :)

Badjedidude said:
Holy moly...you sound like an awesome person, though entirely too cynical for one so young. You have your ENTIRE LIFE ahead of you!! Why do you feel that things are so dark for you? Do you think that things will never get better for the rest of your life?

I think they will get better. Just keep on going, and keep doing what you love to do. That's all that anyone can do anyway, right?

That's what I always told her but she never believed it...

MissWrite726 said:
Hi everyone thanks for the posts I'm a little embarrassed that I made such a thread cause yeah I kind of sound like a pathetic young girl which is really sad but y'all didn't treat me like that so thank you....
what I meant by having nothing to show for it is I have no friends and no social life which is pretty pathetic for a girl my age

No reason to feel embarrassed, and there's nothing pathetic about what you said, or where you are in your life.

MissWrite726 said:

You're too cool to have friends. You're so much more mature than the other girls in your class. Just keep saying that over and over again and eventually you'll believe it. It's what I did and look at how great I turned out.

when i was 17 all i did was study, now i'm 21 nd all i do is drink nd smoke....so before u turn ur bak on lyf jst lyk i did, find urself a mate bt i don think declaring ur interest lyk tht is a good idea to find the right one...

bloodyenigma said:
when i was 17 all i did was study, now i'm 21 nd all i do is drink nd smoke....so before u turn ur bak on lyf jst lyk i did, find urself a mate bt i don think declaring ur interest lyk tht is a good idea to find the right one...

holy crap, reading your 'textspeak' just gave me an aneurysm! :rolleyes:

sorry to interrupt, carry on... :D

bloodyenigma said:

Once again, we face the onslaught of those hideously wicked wretches from the darkest wastelands...the Improper Grammar Nazis!!!

At least attempt to communicate in legible English here, please, bloody. ^_^

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
bloodyenigma said:

Once again, we face the onslaught of those hideously wicked wretches from the darkest wastelands...the Improper Grammar Nazis!!!

At least attempt to communicate in legible English here, please, bloody. ^_^

----Steve

exactly:D

I now have dyslexia after reading that.

someone me help can?

Latest posts

Back