sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bored too of casual sex. A kind of connection is needed, otherwise I just end up feeling even more lonely and hollow.
and I'm not talking about love, just some sympathy at least. something in common. some candy for your soul and not only for your dick.

(Pardon my French)

I find it strange that so many people will say they don't want or would rather masturbate than have casual sex. Isn't masturbation just as empty, depressing, and meaningless? It certainly doesn't help me fight off my loneliness.

kamya said:
I find it strange that so many people will say they don't want or would rather masturbate than have casual sex. Isn't masturbation just as empty, depressing, and meaningless? It certainly doesn't help me fight off my loneliness.

Well, if you don;t have a willing partner, and you need to release some stress...? whats the problem?

Nolife Princess said:
kamya said:

Well, if you don;t have a willing partner, and you need to release some stress...? whats the problem?
I'm not saying there is a problem. I'm asking how is it any different than "casual sex". If people find casual sex so depressing and empty then why are they OK with masturbating the night away.

And you are lying if you are telling me you couldn't go out right now and find a willing partner to "release some stress" with.

kamya said:
I'm asking how is it any different than "casual sex". If people find casual sex so depressing and empty then why are they OK with masturbating the night away.

the difference is that casual sex isn't so different from masturbation.
that's the sad thing.

Lost Drifter said:
kinzeUK said:
.......Must.......stop........envisioning.......racy thoughts here..........

interpublics-roth-threw-a-bucket-of-cold-water-on-job-news.jpg

The two of you crack me up with some of your answers- thank you!

Sex- really good stuff when the conditions are right. It's been awhile but not so long that I forgot what I'm missing. There's all kinds of sex. The best sex for me personally;

Passion
Desire
An emotional connection
Trust
And there has to be humor involved (soooo waiting for NoLife Princess to comment on this one).

Notice I didn't indicate hang ups such as body shape, attractiveness, social status, etc........

Ooops, almost messed up on that, opposite gender mandatory (sort of a personal preference ).

Might have to jump in that dam cold lake before the New Year

I'm liking this topic and the answers! I like sex with someone meaningful but will help myself out if need be. Not into casual sex though.

kamya said:
Nolife Princess said:
kamya said:

I'm not saying there is a problem. I'm asking how is it any different than "casual sex". If people find casual sex so depressing and empty then why are they OK with masturbating the night away.

And you are lying if you are telling me you couldn't go out right now and find a willing partner to "release some stress" with.
It's all depressing, but people have their preferences. How is that hard to understand?

DreamerDeceiver said:
kamya said:
Nolife Princess said:
kamya said:

It's all depressing, but people have their preferences. How is that hard to understand?
Where did I ever say I don't understand, or that either casual sex or masturbation is bad? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "don't do casual sex because it's meaningless and empty" statements. Just trying to get people to think a little. Ya don't have to be so defensive.

My thoughts? Any and all sex is good as long as both people are into it.

kamya said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
kamya said:
Nolife Princess said:
kamya said:

Where did I ever say I don't understand, or that either casual sex or masturbation is bad? I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "don't do casual sex because it's meaningless and empty" statements. Just trying to get people to think a little. Ya don't have to be so defensive.

My thoughts? Any and all sex is good as long as both people are into it.
Kamya...... they are defensive, and ill ridden because they need to relieve some "stress"

Lonely in BC said:
The two of you crack me up with some of your answers- thank you!

Sex- really good stuff when the conditions are right. It's been awhile but not so long that I forgot what I'm missing. There's all kinds of sex. The best sex for me personally;

Passion
Desire
An emotional connection
Trust
And there has to be humor involved (soooo waiting for NoLife Princess to comment on this one).

Notice I didn't indicate hang ups such as body shape, attractiveness, social status, etc........

Ooops, almost messed up on that, opposite gender mandatory (sort of a personal preference ).

Might have to jump in that dam cold lake before the New Year

I agree with you all the way. Trust and an emotional connection are especially important to me. For humor I don't know, I never had much of that, but both have to be able to relax together that's for sure.

kamya said:
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "don't do casual sex because it's meaningless and empty" statements. Just trying to get people to think a little. Ya don't have to be so defensive.
I do not appreciate to be accused of hypocrisy.

When I just had an orgasm, I do not like to have someone there to dismiss me the next minute. I don't like men calling me only when their bag is full, either. I find it insulting, it makes me feel used and has something like an emotional cold shower. They take my sexuality and reject who I am, they reject my thoughts and my emotions. You don't get this when you're on your own. When you're rejected (even partially), you're not just alone, you're also undesirable. I prefer to avoid that part. How is that hypocritical???

I’m not liking this hostility to each other.

At the end of the day sex is what you make it; be it masturbation, an emotional bond with someone dear or a quick fling while dressed up as a gorilla at a policeman’s ball (I quit drinking after that) but there is no right or wrong answer.

If it works for you, and providing you aren’t causing harm to others (remember those safety words kids) then no one can argue or tell you otherwise. We all have our own wants and needs, some will be similar and some will be different but let’s all drop the accusations and judgements because sex, like a good barbeque sauce, is all relative.

Arsenic Queen said:
When I just had an orgasm, I do not like to have someone there to dismiss me the next minute. I don't like men calling me only when their bag is full, either. I find it insulting, it makes me feel used and has something like an emotional cold shower. They take my sexuality and reject who I am, they reject my thoughts and my emotions. You don't get this when you're on your own. When you're rejected (even partially), you're not just alone, you're also undesirable. I prefer to avoid that part. How is that hypocritical???

nicely explained.

---------------------------------

Kamaya, if you just don't want to understand why some people would choose masturbation against meaningless sex leave it like that. nobody need to explain anything, it's pretty obvious and after Arsenic Queen's explanation there's no room to any doubt.

You have your own perspective, like everyone else. and everyone respect that, but when someone try to push this perspective down others throat isn't nice.
Live and let die. ;)

Latest posts

Back