Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cypha

Reaction score
The career vs the streak. Even if you don't watch wrestling, you have to know about this match. It's Mr. Wrestlemania against the man undefeated at Wrestlemania. If you don't know these two competitors, Shawn Michaels is considered by most to be the greatest in ring performer in history and is known for stopping the show on the biggest stages. The Undertaker has never lost 17 years straight which is already something no wrestler has ever accomplished, and this is just the one and only rematch they'll have. Will Shawn retire or will the streak finally end by the only wrestler worthy to end it?

At WrestleMania, The Undertaker will put his 17-0 undefeated streak on the line against Shawn Michaels’ storybook career, in a rematch so highly anticipated and potentially explosive that it could only occur on The Grandest Stage of Them All. At HBK’s request. this much anticipated rematch can only be decided by pinfall or submission. So, no matter what happens, one of these men’s fates will be decided. The showdown between The Demon of Death Valley and HBK at the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania one year ago had seemed like destiny. The Phenom – never bested in the history of WWE’s greatest pay-per-view – would finally clash with Mr. WrestleMania himself. Although The Deadman ultimately reigned supreme over Michaels in a match many consider as one of the greatest of all time, the epic battle only fueled their mutual legend as well as the WWE Universe’s insatiable thirst for a return confrontation.

Well this is kind of weird to see here... However my love for The Undertaker doesn't falter anywhere. I don't like Shawn that much that I want him to beat Taker. I hope Taker wins.

Undertaker needs to win. Shawn could always go to a different brand of Mcmahon's, but once the streak is beaten that's it.

That and the fact that I like Undertaker better. :p I am a fan of Shawn because he's pretty **** cool and he's got the sweet chin music move. That move takes good balance and stretching. :D

Ok, I really don't know what you're talking about, so...

pancake_bunny.jpg

If Micahels looses it'll be a cool little way to end his career, blah blah. But if he wins, something more lengendary than ever will be achieved. I love the Undertaker but I'm the biggest HBK fan. Whi knows thouh. Guess we'll justhave to wait and see.

Latest posts

Back