She changed her mind.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VanillaCreme said:
M_also_lonely said:
Locke said:
But if your first reaction to disappointment is "I want to kill everyone on Earth and be a emotional terrorist",

I understand that being disappointed is okay sometimes. But what I said comes out automatically when every day is full of disappointments. People are constantly rude to me im the place where I live and study. People say words that I dont like. For example VanillaCreame. I dont know or want to know whether they are correct or not, its just that my life is full of these kind of people whom I find bitter and rude and discomforting. I just dont like people like that and the way they behave with me. So those words come out of my mouth.

So people are supposed to bite their tongues because you don't like it? What kind of fantasy world do you want to live in? So what if people say things you don't like... The whole world isn't supposed to cater to you. That's not being rude. That's being honest. "People say words that I dont like." Rude and bitter words can come out of your mouth, but the second you get it back it's a worldwide issue? Dude, grow up. Seriously.
There is a difference.I never tell these "RUDE" words to any person in particular.

VanillaCreme said:
M_also_lonely said:
Locke said:
But if your first reaction to disappointment is "I want to kill everyone on Earth and be a emotional terrorist",

I understand that being disappointed is okay sometimes. But what I said comes out automatically when every day is full of disappointments. People are constantly rude to me im the place where I live and study. People say words that I dont like. For example VanillaCreame. I dont know or want to know whether they are correct or not, its just that my life is full of these kind of people whom I find bitter and rude and discomforting. I just dont like people like that and the way they behave with me. So those words come out of my mouth.

So people are supposed to bite their tongues because you don't like it? What kind of fantasy world do you want to live in? So what if people say things you don't like... The whole world isn't supposed to cater to you. That's not being rude. That's being honest. "People say words that I dont like." Rude and bitter words can come out of your mouth, but the second you get it back it's a worldwide issue? Dude, grow up. Seriously.
There is a difference.I never tell these "RUDE" words to any person in particular. So by saying "I want to live in a lonely planet " or so many things like that, am I hurting specifically you, that much?

VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
some good advice... forget about her, she doesn't know you; it means very little.

I find it odd you say this, but didn't tell him that he doesn't know me? I love how as soon as he's upset because ooooh I said something he didn't like, he throws a fit. No, I don't know him. Never claimed to. Don't want to know him based off of how he acts here. And now, I completely understand why this female canceled on meeting him and refuses to speak to him. If she had any part of his ass thrown at her like I have, I don't blame her. She dodged a bullet.

... no not you, I meant he should forget about his internet 'pal' who flaked on him.

M_also_lonely Imo you've gotten two types of replies here,
1. People being nice and telling you what you most likely want to hear which is that what happened to you is wrong.
2. The more "tough love" response - People telling you that this is life and that it isn't always fair.

I don't think either response was intended to offend or upset you, but to help you deal with the situation you are facing. It's important to understand the intention behind what someone says before taking offense in the assumption that they are criticising you, because people have different ways of dealing with different situations.
I don't know you but what I do know is if you continue to let everything everyone says affect how you feel, it will drag you down to dark dark places.I know it's easier said than done and I won't pretend to have it all figured out but don't give people, particularly people who don't really mean anything to you, the power to make you feel like nothing.
Anyway... Hope everything works out for you, cheers

LoneStar1989 said:
M_also_lonely Imo you've gotten two types of replies here,
I don't think either response was intended to offend or upset you.

Well, read them again. I got replies like this one too:
I find it odd you say this, but didn't tell him that he doesn't
know me? I love how as soon as he's upset because ooooh
I said something he didn't like, he throws a fit. No, I don't
know him. Never claimed to. Don't want to know him based
off of how he acts here. And now, I completely understand
why this female canceled on meeting him and refuses to
speak to him. If she had any part of his ass thrown at her
like I have, I don't blame her. She dodged a bullet

I didnt know that rude people like these exist here too. Well, you wont feel that. But thanks to whoever the person wrote that message, because I wanted to show others how people in real world behave with me like this. Everyone. Exactly like this. And when I tell you about those people, you call them ********. So whoever posted that rude message may be one of them too.
BTW, thanks for trying to help me. I am getting up again and trying to get back on track.

You know I am so lucky and happy that I dodged a bullet by not meeting her, because she is a *****. Like 99.99% women.

The best thing: I came to know how the situation would be if I had to meet someone. Next time I meet anyone it wouldnt be this hard.

VanillaCreme said:
And now, I completely understand why this female canceled on meeting him and refuses to speak to him. If she had any part of his ass thrown at her like I have, I don't blame her. She dodged a bullet.

Thank you ma'am. You are doing your job nicely. This is what people expect in reply to their problems. Isn't it???

I haven't replied to your thread, but 99.99% of women are bitches. Really, I think you found your problem right there. Your attitude, you say you dodged a bullet, why because she didn't want to me you. Wake up.

M_also_lonely said:
You know I am so lucky and happy that I dodged a bullet by not meeting her, because she is a *****. Like 99.99% women.

>=(

I take back everything I said. I wish I hadn't of wasted time trying to help you. Some girl you talked to on Facebook for 10 seconds was slightly rude to you, and you throw a sexist, idiotic fit. =/ You are beyond help. Take your whiney, misogynistic bullshit somewhere else. 100% of annoying, immature, women-hating creeps deserve to spend their pathetic lives in miserable solitude.

This is the kind of crap that keeps me from posting here more often.

Okay, going to close this thread to it's outlived it's usefulness anyway.

M this is going to be your second warning today, since I just closed your other thread where you called members names. We also do not support gender stereotyping. Both of those things are what will get you banned.

That goes for everyone, most know that name calling, insulting and gender stereotyping are not allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back