She doesn't love me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It passes if you let it....
Not the easies thing in the world.

hahahaaa...women.
Can't live with them , can't live without them

As much as i love Chelle. I love myself a thousand times more.
I'm going to do whatever I'm going to do. I have to do what's best for me.

Is she the reason I live or is she the reasons I cry?. Both..hahaaaa

Chelle and I had it out not too long ago. It was communication.
We really go into it. It was actaully healthy for our relationship.
At the sametime we both relized we were hurting each other by pionting fingers at each other.
I also knew I couldn't back down from her. Wheather she wanted to hear it or not. I had to state my truth clearly without attacking her.
She also had to do the samething thing. Honest communications. It's not always rossie...mooshie, mooshie.
I also had to listen to her piont of view without as much of my perception as possible.
She wants the samething for me. It was not her intention to hurt me nor is it mine to hurt her.
And we both had to mellow the fresia out and process everything.
It was I that back off and bascailly called for a time out. I needed a time so that I wouldn't lose myself.
I stated clearly...I bacailly shut off my freaken cell phone. And wish not to talk to her for a while.
Somewhere through all of that...I had to let go. Inspite of everything my love for her hasn't ultered.
Inspite of that..we're still communicating and are on good terms today and love each other very much.
Inspite of all of that...I still love myself best.

Basically..I had to make a consious decision to BE happy no matter what while I was going through that.
5 mins at a time. This had to be clear to me. I had to get this and understand this...For me.

And I'm still making that consious decision everyday, now.

Latest posts

Back